By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

^ I meant which interaction

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

Sorry, I'm stuck from last game when Day was night and night was midnight

So DT, then how does linkz say that there should be no third party due to the win conditions? Because you said what both tabaha and yoshi said is worth nothing because it was already said by linkz...

Hell not even rols answer pointed out the win condition...

Also, I do think this time it wouldn't be to bad to have a time-limit...

I remember that DarkT also voted for a time-limit day 1... well, I remember him giving me a decent answer back then...

Though I am starting to feel more comfortable with my vote by now.

Around the Network

Oh you misunderstand me. I said that I wouldn't use tabaha and Yoshiyas statement as evidence because from what Linkz said, and the response by Rol saying he got the wrong win conditions and there being no third party, makes it fairly obvious (at least to me, but then I knew what I was looking for as I already knew the conditions) to deduce them.
Is this better phrased?

I'm getting the feeling I should also vote DT but FF is slowly getting into my suspects list.
I'm going to get some sleep. please don't rush it while I'm out

EDITED Because it was breaking thread. I had the first part of DT's post quoted: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4838649

You too eh? How was I responding to Rol rather than spurge? Do I answer what the probability of a SK existing in this game is? Does my post have nothing to do with spurge's: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4832962 ?

The win condition only mentions mafia, and doesn't say that there is no third-party, so in your words how was I wrong?

FF's activity level is a null tell. His lack of opinions or responding to posts asking for them is a scum tell though. I'd be fine with either his lynch or DT's.

Stefl, Rol, and yoshi should never be lynched, barring the surfacing of incriminating evidence. And if either Rol or yoshi is scum than it opens up the door for the other, but I think the idea of Rol pushing for my lynch as scum to be too funny to be true.

Spurge is my town read, and while MPB could be pulling a no longer interested gambit, I'd bet he's town too. Which leaves tabaha and smeags as the possible 4th scummate.

Linkz please edit and rewrite that broken post... it isn't readable anyway