By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

Also, if spurge really would be scum, I think such close votals as they were day one would've made mario vote against him and for pezus.

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
I believe both tabaha and yoshiya have got it.

Well now to my opinion, while it sure is a sign for the towniness I remember linkz and trucks talking about that mafia always should have at least the same additional information at the start of a game (this can be asured by giving them a raw-RM)

Anyway, while I do not fully trust people who actually where able to point it out, it at least seems that this is a town tell. The fact that yoshi and tabaha were able to point it out means either that scum has the PM and both/one of them was coached and mario only tried to lay out a neat trap yesterday. Scum has the PM and both aren't scum and mario layed out a neat trap. Or Scum hasn't got the PM. For now I will assume they don't have it.

At this point it is fairly obvious what the PM is, because of what Linkz said. I wouldn't trust that they have it, or that they are town reads from it. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

DarkThanatos said:

At this point it is fairly obvious what the PM is, because of what Linkz said. I wouldn't trust that they have it, or that they are town reads from it. 

I genuinely can't remember Linkz saying anything about this. Can you please link to the post you are referring to.

Also, I am signing off for tonight, I'll read through tomorrow at some point.

spurgeonryan said:
I say we should seriously look at thanatos as well. Remember pezus!

I really do not see what you guys see in linkz. Why are more people not asking about man bear? Instead you are fosing and voting linkz?

Ah, I take you off my town list, you bring me back up again. Funny that, I seem to recall you being pretty anti-everything Pezus was saying earlier this game, why the shift Spurgey? I seem to recall you saying he had very scum play, so surely you wouldn't trust that information? 

And we are focussing on linkz because Man-Bear hasn't replied yet, and I will turn my attention back to him when he answers the questions put forward to him. 

Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:

I genuinely can't remember Linkz saying anything about this. Can you please link to the post you are referring to.

Agreed, I would also like to see that link from linkz post.

Around the Network
Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:

His post about the incorrect win conditions that rol has been pointing out, and this whole conversation has focussed on. 

How do you not get that...? 

I know you have been tired all day, but still.. FoS Yoshiya

spurgeonryan said:
Thankfully I do not have one. But We all know I was right. I said role will come in once he is mentioned enough and he would say something obvious and a bunch of viscous posts. He has done nothing but bad mouth m and has not said much else. Care to explain? Mr. Master of mafia who single handily let hatmoza crush him a few games back so bad that you left for a month. "Playing games"..sorry I think that was the actual excuse.

Sorry, but it is as I said back then, rol was a nice pet to keep, for prof and for me :D Now lets stop being mean and focus on this game.

spurgeonryan said:
......ok...pezus was scummy day one...what is your point thanatos? Obviously he is not seen as scum now. Are you aware he was lynched day one?

My point is, is that you are basing your "remember pezus" comment on what Pezus was saying. He was only here day 1. By your own admission he was scummy day one. So that implies that you think his points were bad/ invalid. So you can't use them as an argument later game. 

Capache? 

I'm signing off as school now. If you still don't understand my points, or have something you want me to answer for or about, just tag/quote me and I'll respond in 10-14 hours. Don't lynch someone till I get back xD

DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:

His post about the incorrect win conditions that rol has been pointing out, and this whole conversation has focussed on. 

How do you not get that...? 

I know you have been tired all day, but still.. FoS Yoshiya

Could you please link the post anyway?