By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

Hmm... it is hard to tell... but right now linkz, FF, yoshi and smeags are the 'scummiest' to me. Followed by darkT and tabaha... MBP stays omitted for now on this list.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
I was being sarcastic with that whole post role. How does you saying stefl is probably telling the truth and that there is no hire party prove you are town?

Am I missing something? Does everyone else just believe rol is town just like that?

I have built my opinion on that, I would like to hear the answer from either yoshi or tabaha, if they can get it. Lets do it like linkz, they get towny points if they can point it out :D

God i need some re-reading from a bit before the end of last day. I need to check why spurge says those he listed are confirmed town. Didn't remember that much people refering the winning condition

Stefl1504 said:
spurgeonryan said:
I was being sarcastic with that whole post role. How does you saying stefl is probably telling the truth and that there is no hire party prove you are town?

Am I missing something? Does everyone else just believe rol is town just like that?

I have built my opinion on that, I would like to hear the answer from either yoshi or tabaha, if they can get it. Lets do it like linkz, they get towny points if they can point it out :D

If what Rol means is what I think it means then yea, he is confirmed town to me as well. The fact that you get it as well as whoever it was Rol said was town because of it (I can't remember and I can't be bothered to check right now) confirms you as town for me as well.

As to what I actually think it is, the win conditions only mention that we have to kill all mafia, not anti-town or anything like that which means that if there is any third party they win with town and not with mafia or when all of town is killed off (I can't see why we wouldn't have to kill anyone not aligned with us as we are not safe until then and if we did then the win conditions would take that into account)

spurgeonryan said:
Ahh ok Rol. Thanks for clearing that up. Sometimes I miss things like that.

Ok. Stefl, Rol, nacho, Prof, and myself are confimred town.

What do we think of smeags before man bear comes in?

Actually, could you point to the posts regarding prof and you? I could only find nacho's and Rol's

Around the Network
tabaha said:
spurgeonryan said:

Actually, could you point to the posts regarding prof and you? I could only find nacho's and Rol's

Prof died and flipped town. Same way Nacho was confirmed.

Yoshiya said:
tabaha said:
spurgeonryan said:

Prof died and flipped town. Same way Nacho was confirmed.

oh derp (about prof)

Yoshiya said:

If what Rol means is what I think it means then yea, he is confirmed town to me as well. The fact that you get it as well as whoever it was Rol said was town because of it (I can't remember and I can't be bothered to check right now) confirms you as town for me as well.

As to what I actually think it is, the win conditions only mention that we have to kill all mafia, not anti-town or anything like that which means that if there is any third party they win with town and not with mafia or when all of town is killed off (I can't see why we wouldn't have to kill anyone not aligned with us as we are not safe until then and if we did then the win conditions would take that into account)

This would be fairly obvious to work out if you were scum and didn't have the win conditions, with the amount of information it was released. 

I must admit though, I forgot about Rol's point on the win-conditions when i was making my earlier comments. From my earlier thoughts, this would suggest to me that Spurge is possible scum. Add this with your still lack of reveal on the "information" you are privy too- consider yourself off my town list. 

I'd rather 

Vote Linkz 

this round though.  

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

spurgeonryan said:
I really do not know what you are tlaking about tabaha? I was being sarcastic. Rol said he was confkmred town with stefl. I do not believe it.

You don't understand? I'm pretty sure Rol is town, and if not, he wins with town. And with that, I'm starting to suspect you

I believe both tabaha and yoshiya have got it.

Well now to my opinion, while it sure is a sign for the towniness I remember linkz and trucks talking about that mafia always should have at least the same additional information at the start of a game (this can be asured by giving them a raw-RM)

Anyway, while I do not fully trust people who actually where able to point it out, it at least seems that this is a town tell. The fact that yoshi and tabaha were able to point it out means either that scum has the PM and both/one of them was coached and mario only tried to lay out a neat trap yesterday. Scum has the PM and both aren't scum and mario layed out a neat trap. Or Scum hasn't got the PM. For now I will assume they don't have it.