By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

Actually the rules are clear about talking outside of the game about the game... anyway, MBP, what did you do last night?

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
Actually the rules are clear about talking outside of the game about the game... anyway, MBP, what did you do last night?

Ah, fair enough. I wasn't sure if this would come under that rule.

Other than that, call it a hunch, but either all the other mafia than mario are powered or we have it to do against some higher caliber players, because more expirienced players normally let the less expirienced ones carry out the kills, so that they cannot be caught doing the dirty work.

I've played with Yoshiya before, but I can't really testify whether he's prone to stating the obvious like that. If not, then it could indicate he's scum.

I don't completely agree with spurge, but he is doing good work so far. I like the way he is stimulating discussion. I agree with Yoshiya's last response (about why thinking mario wasn't scum doesn't mean distrusting Stefl) though. I also agree MBP's midkill comment isn't much of anything, although...

@ MBP: don't do that option

My FoS on tabaha still stands.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Stefl1504 said:
Other than that, call it a hunch, but either all the other mafia than mario are powered or we have it to do against some higher caliber players, because more expirienced players normally let the less expirienced ones carry out the kills, so that they cannot be caught doing the dirty work.

That's because higher profile people get watched/tracked/blocked/whatevered more often.  But that also varies by the game circumstances.  So we can't rule out a new mafia player who they thought was likely to be targeted for some reason. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Can we assume you tracked man bear to nachos house stefl?

Let's see what MBP has to say for himself

Final-Fan said:
Stefl1504 said:

That's because higher profile people get watched/tracked/blocked/whatevered more often.  But that also varies by the game circumstances.  So we can't rule out a new mafia player who they thought was likely to be targeted for some reason. 

Of course we can't, also powerroles can play into that, if a less expirienced player is power they also won't let him carry out the kills so that he can still freely roam with his role.

@ spurge, no you can't

spurgeonryan said:
Just like that linkz is mafioso? He agreed to let Mario do first kill? He late vote pezus day one and now he made this "obvious" mistake as well?

Spurge, what you call a mistake isn't a mistake at all if their constelation 'sucks'. I would like to see what we can get of nachomamma... maybe he gave us some hints at his result.

Also, I would like to hear from tabaha-chan and from yoshiya a bit more.

So one thing we have to decide now... when did mario notice what I was throwing at him... to be save we should assume from the start... either way, I'll he would cast most likely a HoS on his scummate... The vote for Thanatos prolly happened after mario knew what is going on.