By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

supermario128 said:
Let me make this really easy. I can prove my role tonight by investigating someone to see their role and provide you with the results tomorrow. If you don't believe me now then you will have to believe me then.

Yes, because what could possibly go wrong with letting a possible mafia rolecop live for another night? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

tabaha's got some really bad logic going on here IMO but nothing could sway me from voting SM128 at this point. But it is something to keep in mind for tomorrow.

Tell you what, mario, if you flip town then we'll work on your list.

Vote supermario128

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Well we're not likely to get anything else toDay. Watcher/Doctor you know what to do. Trucks isn't on, but I'm going to hammer here.

Vote: Mario

If I'm not mistaken I am at L-1 now.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I am capable of counting, thanks.

Around the Network

This is a clue to my name:

This is for the theme:

Vote: Mario

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Defeat, I see you have conceded.

Now I want to watch Nightmare Before Christmas again.

Final-Fan said:
tabaha's got some really bad logic going on here IMO but nothing could sway me from voting SM128 at this point. But it is something to keep in mind for tomorrow.

Vote supermario128

really? biggest hole i could find is if Stefl is not teling the truth, but again, mario said he trusted stefl and <other stuff i wrote before, not going to write again>

tabaha said:
Final-Fan said:

Vote supermario128

really? biggest hole i could find is if Stefl is not teling the truth, but again, mario said he trusted stefl and

tabaha, I'll try to explain the tracker role to you - you target a person at night and see who the person targeted.

I do not get a coplike (guilty/innocent) result, I only know the fact that he visited prof, who died and this makes mario very likely scum.