spurgeonryan: RolStoppable, supermario128
Stefl1504: supermario128
Nachomamma8: supermario128
supermario128: DarkThanatos

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
tabaha said:

This going to sound like an asspull, I admit it but...

In the time you take to answer my question, I had enough time to search for basic player distribution between factions (knowing that i had zero knowledge on it) and visit last round's thread to check roles. Actually you took 8 minutes to quote and write that post assuming you didn't need to make any research regarding faction distribution.

Weren't you asking your fellow scum mates for the best distribution for them?

Even if I was scum I wouldn't have to "research" what distribution should be, let alone ask someone else. I have played plenty of games and hosted a few myself, so no, lol.

Btw, it was 7 minutes between our posts.

FoS: Tabaha

iLol'd

This was more of a psychological test than me trying to get direct info from you

You people need to listen to me when I say that Thanatos is scum. Along with him Linkz, Smeags, and Tabaha. Lynch these 4 and I guarantee we will win.

Thanatos and Linkz both had weird votes/unvotes towards the end of day 1 that I can only see scum doing. Smeags has been acting like his scum self as well. He isn't talking anything seriously just like his first game as scum. Tabaha I am also pretty sure about, but nothing concrete besides going after little things that don't matter.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I was referring to asking your scum mates which distribution would be better for them. Looks like you didn't get it or didn't want to get it. And of course you don't need research. I understand you have enough experience on this and therefore you don't need research. What I said on the post is that you took too much time for someone who didn't need to to research

tabaha said:
I was referring to asking your scum mates which distribution would be better for them. Looks like you didn't get it or didn't want to get it. And of course you don't need research. I understand you have enough experience on this and therefore you don't need research. What I said on the post is that you took too much time for someone who didn't need to to research

What do you mean by "better for them"? I still don't get it. I don't think 7 minutes to too long of time. It isn't like I am paying 100% attention to this site. 7 minutes is pretty good when the Tigers are playing the Yankees right now.

Nintendo still doomed?

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
You people need to listen to me when I say that Thanatos is scum. Along with him Linkz, Smeags, and Tabaha. Lynch these 4 and I guarantee we will win.

Thanatos and Linkz both had weird votes/unvotes towards the end of day 1 that I can only see scum doing. Smeags has been acting like his scum self as well. He isn't talking anything seriously just like his first game as scum. Tabaha I am also pretty sure about, but nothing concrete besides going after little things that don't matter.

hmm, where does Stefl fit on that? Following that post, Stefl, that isn't scum, Identified you as scum. And you say you're town. I think something doesn't compute here.

In other words, you previoulsy said 4 scum and now it would made them 5. By your logic: Linkz, Smeags, me and DT are scum. 4 here. Stefl not being scum wants the best for the town, therefore it wouldn't make any sense having him lie about yourself. And BAM! with you suddenly there are 5 players on mafia's side.

God if it wasn't this late I could explain the the logic pretty well

and with my previous post i'm totally sure

Vote: supermario128

tabaha said:

hmm, where does Stefl fit on that? Following that post, Stefl, that isn't scum, Identified you as scum. And you say you're town. I think something doesn't compute here.

In other words, you previoulsy said 4 scum and now it would made them 5. By your logic: Linkz, Smeags, me and DT are scum. 4 here. Stefl not being scum wants the best for the town, therefore it wouldn't make any sense having him lie about yourself. And BAM! with you suddenly there are 5 players on mafia's side.

I never said Stefl lied, did I? Now you are just putting words in my mouth. Why are you saying 5 scum all of a sudden? I said 4 scum because I am not scum. You are missing the fact that BOTH Stefl and I could be telling the truth. Thus, he is telling us what is best for the town, but unknown to him it is not best for town. I now trust Stefl 100%. Now unvote me and vote Thanatos before its too late.

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
tabaha said:

I never said Stefl lied, did I? Now you are just putting words in my mouth. Why are you saying 5 scum all of a sudden? I said 4 scum because I am not scum. You are missing the fact that BOTH Stefl and I could be telling the truth. Thus, he is telling us what is best for the town, but unknown to him it is not best for town. I now trust Stefl 100%. Now unvote me and vote Thanatos before its too late.

I don't think I said in my post that you said Stefl lied. If i did, please underline it.

Now follow my line of thought please.

You said you suspect 4 guys. Me, DT, Linkz and smeags. (http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4833736)

You also say Stefl isn't lying and you trust 100% on him. (you did it just now, and when i wrote the other post you didn't refer to him as scum, so 1+1=2)

What did stefl say? That you're scum. And you trust him.

You were asking why the 5 scum all of the sudden, right? Remember the 4 you mentioned. Now add yourself, because you trust Stefl and he says you're scum. 4+1=5.

welp 5AM already

tabaha said:

It's true that when i wrote that I did'nt read with attention his posts. I think I have explained that my memory is bad somewhere in some post, but that doesn't really matter for now. Also, last time I checked i didn't have only one reason to suspect DT. And I went and read the posts again, and then i found this: (post here)

"I got a town read from your responses to Pezus  and your accusations at him- if now with hindsight, misplaced."

Was it really misplaced or just according to the plan? Also feels way to much well worded.

And now regarding you, FoS on me just because of that? Doesn't feel natural and doesn't really feel townie. inb4 you're partner with DT. It wouldn't suprise me, but I hope it isn't that way

Yes, I FoSed "just" for that, because it shows complete failure to pay attention ot the thread.  You aren't even reading the posts of someone you suspect that much?!  Incredible. 

But events have progressed and there are bigger fish to fry. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!