By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

supermario128 said:
Let me make this really easy. I can prove my role tonight by investigating someone to see their role and provide you with the results tomorrow. If you don't believe me now then you will have to believe me then.

So you are telling us (me) to follow you once more, so we can tell if you are really a pro-town rolecop, sorry, no can doesville, babydoll.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
DT just had that role last round, and as it was pointed out, it is very likely to be a scum role, as it does very little for town.

Not really. The role can have any alignment. I assure you I am town. How does it do very little for town? If I investigate scum I will see their role. -_-

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Stefl1504 said:

So you are telling us (me) to follow you once more, so we can tell if you are really a pro-town rolecop, sorry, no can doesville, babydoll.

Actually, yes. That would work out quite well. If you follow me tonight you will see who I visit. Then you can know for sure I am telling the truth.

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
Let me make this really easy. I can prove my role tonight by investigating someone to see their role and provide you with the results tomorrow. If you don't believe me now then you will have to believe me then.

Bargaining eh? And what do we do when your target turns up dead, or you merely "scan" a scummate? Heck you could be a scum role cop, and thus you're not proving anything at all.

supermario128 said:
Linkzmax said:
DT just had that role last round, and as it was pointed out, it is very likely to be a scum role, as it does very little for town.

Not really. The role can have any alignment. I assure you I am town. How does it do very little for town? If I investigate scum I will see their role. -_-

So you not only get role, but alignment?

supermario128 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Wait? Wouldn't stefl have seen someone else? Mario has to be the killer because Stefl did not see anyone else there! Right? I am horrible with roles and rules.

I can assure you I am not the killer. There had to have been someone else! Although, I thought he was a tracker, not a watcher? Either way, that doesn't change anything.

You look deseprate. Even using exclamations! I think that's something i don't often see

Around the Network
tabaha said:

You look deseprate. Even using exclamations! I think that's something i don't often see

I am desperate. I am about to be lynched if you haven't noticed!!!

Nintendo still doomed?

Linkzmax said:

So you not only get role, but alignment?

No, I only get the role. It should be fairly easy to figure alignment out from that though.

Nintendo still doomed?

Ooooh, this should be good. Enlighten me how easy it is.

supermario128 said:
tabaha said:

I am desperate. I am about to be lynched if you haven't noticed!!!

Oh sorry. I didn't notice.

mario, for what I'm seeing, this is either trusting you or Stefl. But Stefl come first, accused you and then you came panicking. Literally.
Also, this may or not be relevant: is it possible to have a cop in the scum faction?