By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

Stefl1504 said:

So can you elaborate on why you invastigated him?

I thought he was scum more than anyone else the previous day. I had a HoS on him and a FoS on three others.Like I said, it is pretty easy to tell when Prof is scum and he was playing like his normal scum self at the time. I said I would give him more time because I planned to investigate him over night and see if he was genuinely town or not.

This isn't the first time something like this has happened to me btw. Rol watched Prof a few rounds ago and Kantor and I both visited Prof who died. I was lynched and Kantor never was. I really don't want the same mistake to happen again, but I realize how hard it will be for anybody to believe me. -_-

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

tabaha, do not be fooled, or think mario is getting out of this. That's a scum claim.

@spurge:
More interesting is that he suddenly appeared right after Stefl's claim.

Linkzmax said:

LOL. Have you learned nothing!?

What do you mean by that?

Nintendo still doomed?

Linkzmax said:
@spurge:

Spurge knows what time I am online. He won't be fooled by you. I am always online later and night. Stefl claiming had nothing to do with me showing up. I can assure you that.

Nintendo still doomed?

spurgeonryan said:
So what do you all think of nacho directly quoting Mario like he wanted to get his attention and shut him up?

This is the first step he took I would directly peg down as a scum action, I felt kind of weird about him, because (like I already said) his statement where too town... thus me making me doubt myself about him. Well, it still doesn't mean he is scum, but I will be wary of nachomamma (like I was up until now).

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
tabaha, do not be fooled, or think mario is getting out of this. That's a scum claim.

@spurge:

I'm not that dumb. I'm just going to see how this goes but I'll be voting him.

Also, I suspect DT even more now. That HoS from mario on him smells fishy

Let me make this really easy. I can prove my role tonight by investigating someone to see their role and provide you with the results tomorrow. If you don't believe me now then you will have to believe me then.

Nintendo still doomed?

DT just had that role last round, and as it was pointed out, it is very likely to be a scum role, as it does very little for town.

I was referring to Nacho, who has been the subject of much conversation since halfway through yesterDay and has chosen now to come back into the thread. I

spurgeonryan said:
Wait? Wouldn't stefl have seen someone else? Mario has to be the killer because Stefl did not see anyone else there! Right? I am horrible with roles and rules.

I can assure you I am not the killer. There had to have been someone else! Although, I thought he was a tracker, not a watcher? Either way, that doesn't change anything.

Nintendo still doomed?

spurgeonryan said:
Wait? Wouldn't stefl have seen someone else? Mario has to be the killer because Stefl did not see anyone else there! Right? I am horrible with roles and rules.

Stefl already clarified that he's a Tracker, not a Watcher. The latter might have seen someone else visit prof, assuming Mario is telling the truth. But don't be fooled.