By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

Everytime I read more I get more entertained :D, when, I ask when he will hit the hard ground of reality :DDDD

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
This cannot be real. He has got to be acting because he knows he was caught!

Actually, this would be one of the most entertaining acts ever either way :D, the thought hit me at first, but it is just to genuine scum trying to cast a shadow on someone to be fake atm. (though with nachomamma8 quoting it losses some of its credibility)

Stefl1504 said:
So before I post something else, sm128 what did you do at profs place last night

I investigated him of course. I am a role cop. I thought Prof was scum so I scanned him to see his role. You already know the result of  that..

I don't trust any of you to believe me though, so go ahead with my lynch. lol

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

spurgeonryan said:
He has to see our posts once his post goes through?

He at least should see nachomammas blue quote sign sooner or later.

Probably, but if he hasn't scrolled than he hasn't seen the claim yet. It's good point that he could just be acting like he's reading through the thread though.

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
Stefl1504 said:
So before I post something else, sm128 what did you do at profs place last night

I investigated him of course. I am a role cop. I thought Prof was scum so I scanned him to see his role. You already know the result of  that..

So can you elaborate on why you invastigated him?

supermario128 said:
Stefl1504 said:

LOL. Have you learned nothing!?

Stefl1504 said:
supermario128 said:
Stefl1504 said:

So can you elaborate on why you invastigated him?

+further

spurgeonryan said:
Tabaha....

Unless he got hella lucky with is role claim and no one else calls him on it. What else could you be waiting for? He is dead meat tomorrow if he is lying.

oh i need to do some clarification here. Tomorrow = next 12 hours. I wasn't thinking about the time in game

supermario128 said:
Stefl1504 said:

and then this happens. damn I'm supposed to wake up in 5 hours