By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

Nachomamma, a quite similar role, tracker.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Well. Unless someone counter claims.

Unvote: Rol

Vote: Mario

Lets leave the pressure off of him though people and leave it at that until he comes and post some tonight.

Be reminded that in my eyes you are still scum spurge, it is just that another player has toped you in my list... by far...

And additionaly to the situation we have now, I urge everyone else to not fall for a sceme like in the game of thrones game again.

Not sure if I should trust on Stefl or not. He's a nice guy and all but...
Oh well, I'll wait until tomorrow for some interesting development. If nothing interesting happens, I'll be voting Mario

Smeags should also get to posting some content soon. It's all good and well that you've been roleplaying, I like that, it's fun. But you're also not really providing anything on anyone that you suspect for actual reasons, and it just makes you look like coasting scum.

Final Fan is also scum, but scum saved for a later date. Everyone else can be town, for now.

Around the Network
tabaha said:
Not sure if I should trust on Stefl or not. He's a nice guy and all but...
Oh well, I'll wait until tomorrow for some interesting development. If nothing interesting happens, I'll be voting Mario

If Stefl is lying scum, then we will know by tomorrow and we will have scum by tomorrow, which means that we get a 1 for 1 trade and it's a pretty great 1 for 1 trade.

spurgeonryan said:
What happened in the game of thrones?
@suspicion of me.

I do not see why, but ok.

Kantor was a strongman, and he got away with an insane doc claim.

I am pretty much in an situation where I won't believe anything sm claims. And unless anything unexpected pops up I will push for SM128s lynch.

DarkThanatos said:

I hate to say this, but I think Spurge has a point here. I don't trust him like Prof, but I've changed my stance, i dont want him lynched night one. Night two maybe. 

Stefl also wound me up the wrong way with his vote on spurge. Add him to my scummy list. 

Unvote: Spurge

This post rubbed me the wrong way the first time I read it. I realize you explained things already, but you took the cheap way out by unvoting to result in a lynch.

HoS: Thanatos

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

pezus said:
Scumlist: Spryan, DarkT (extremely scummy move), Yoshi, Rol. That is what I feel in light of current events. Rol's reasons for voting me are weak and he knows it but he is trying to push it too hard.

I don't want people to forget what Pezus thought. I still can;t believe you guys went after him when a no lynch would have been the best option imo. Another reason why I hate time limits. It rushed us and usually results in a bad decision.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Woohoo! Though Stefl you shouldn't have clarified whether you are a Tracker or Watcher yet.