By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

tabaha said:
Final-Fan said:
tabaha said:

Is it true that you asked me to explain it? oh god the hassle. In my opinion, only scum would need/try to avoid it in such a not normal way.

In addition to what Stefl said, I don't think you've been paying attention to MBP's style.  

From other games or just from this game?

This game.  Has MBP even played here before?  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
tabaha said:
Final-Fan said:
tabaha said:

Is it true that you asked me to explain it? oh god the hassle. In my opinion, only scum would need/try to avoid it in such a not normal way.

In addition to what Stefl said, I don't think you've been paying attention to MBP's style.  

I don't know

Final-Fan said:
tabaha said:
Final-Fan said:
tabaha said:

Afaik he wanted to join once but was banned for a week before the game started, so no, he never played.

theprof00 said:
Nachomamma8 said:

Pezus is town mostly due to tone, he's actively scumhunting and not behaving at all how I would expect someone who drew scum for the first time to play.

Nacho claims pezus is "most likely" town in a previous post, then saying bolded, yet when he first calls pezus town, nobody had even mentioned that pezus had never been mafia before, it was only AFTER his post that spurge made that point.

EDIT: sorry, needed to bold the sentence.

It was mentioned in the sign-ups though. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4825075

Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:
Nachomamma8 said:

Pezus is town mostly due to tone, he's actively scumhunting and not behaving at all how I would expect someone who drew scum for the first time to play.

Nacho claims pezus is "most likely" town in a previous post, then saying bolded, yet when he first calls pezus town, nobody had even mentioned that pezus had never been mafia before, it was only AFTER his post that spurge made that point.

EDIT: sorry, needed to bold the sentence.

It was mentioned in the sign-ups though. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4825075

How did you know that?

Around the Network

Because I'm a fact-checker. It's certainly possible Nacho didn't read it or didn't remember it, but I just thought that particular point was weak.

Linkzmax said:
Because I'm a fact-checker. It's certainly possible Nacho didn't read it or didn't remember it, but I just thought that particular point was weak.

But why did you go to check? Is it because you thought it was a good point and were checking the validity of it?

A far stronger point is about the claim that pezus was actively scumhunting, which spurge brought up. Nacho responded:

Nachomamma8 said:

He's been scumhunting elsewhere, spur. Look again at how he prods manbear for his reasoning on prof; the only reason why scum would question mbp would be to set up an attack, but Pezus actually seems like he's working out his alignment.

It would have been easy for someone of any alignment to question MBP for calling someone who hadn't even posted yet "extremely fishy" very early on. And since pezus never made anything of it, I don't see how it's any different from what Nacho said he voted yoshi for. That is, uselessness and tossing some suspicion on MBP without really taking the initiative himself. Yes, there's a large difference between the scenarios, but pezus didn't actually do much prodding.

I thought it was weak compared to other points made. Also, I though it may have actually been mentioned before Nacho actually voiced the read, so yes I wanted to check the validity. If it turned out true it still would have been a minor point to me, as smeags taught me a lesson last round.

tabaha said:
Oh well I'll either be voting supermario or Prof. I admit I don't know how to feel when I see mario HoSing Prof when I think they are scum mates

You think scum mates wouldn't go after each other? Look at Prof and I in the last game we were scum together, especially on the final day. The whole time we said that each other were scum. Just mentioning this so you know things are not always as easy as they might appear. Me defending Prof unknowingly and then going after him could mean we are both scum, but it could also mean that neither of us are scum, or any other combination.

Like I already said though. I never defended Prof intentionally. I don't even consider what I did defending in any way. I don't understand how you do.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089