By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

tabaha said:
Final-Fan said:
tabaha said:

Yeah. And i know it is a weak reason. Oh and besides them man-bear-pig also got my attention. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4828292 is a way of denying that probably no townie would think of. At least i wouldn't

I don't know how you could peg that way of avoiding the question as non-town.  I see no reason anyone would be more likely to make that particular joke as scum.  explain plz

Is it true that you asked me to explain it? oh god the hassle. In my opinion, only scum would need/try to avoid it in such a not normal way.

Could you elaborate why this is your opinion?

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
theprof00 said:
Lets be clear, i wasnt scum, i was a balance.
My targets were two vanilla townies and a scum.
I had a cop ability, doc, watcher, tracker and much more.
secondly, you did not lynch me, scum killed me out of fear.

But oh yeah last time i was scum i was working on a website, i guess that means that after just one day, , the situations are exactly similar.
Youre using awfull bad reasoning this game pezus. Why is that? Are you just naturally suspicious of me or do you jst take anything mario says as proof?

prof you shouldn't get so upset about this, but it is true that the last two times (MLP/WipEout) you were scum you were a massive lurker, just doing the necessary to survive. I do not agree on people calling you out for lurking, while you haven't posted much so far the game is not even 2 days old, so a much too short timespan to truely tell if someone is lurking.

You're basically just repeating what I've been saying. The game is only a day old.

So pezus, I noticed that you said that Hatmoza being more aggressive makes him scum. Why do you think so?

I have a town read on Rol and Manbear.

RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:

You're basically just repeating what I've been saying. The game is only a day old.

He's scum and wants to get on your good side.

thank you, rol. Good work.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Stefl1504 said:
theprof00 said:

But oh yeah last time i was scum i was working on a website, i guess that means that after just one day, , the situations are exactly similar.
Youre using awfull bad reasoning this game pezus. Why is that? Are you just naturally suspicious of me or do you jst take anything mario says as proof?

prof you shouldn't get so upset about this, but it is true that the last two times (MLP/WipEout) you were scum you were a massive lurker, just doing the necessary to survive. I do not agree on people calling you out for lurking, while you haven't posted much so far the game is not even 2 days old, so a much too short timespan to truely tell if someone is lurking.

And that is why I said that I don't agree on people calling you out (and I repeated the fact about how long this game is going with other words). But you are trying to neglect the fact that in the past you did lurk when scum. Anyway the basic logical fallacy here by the players who called you out so far is that they behave (at least from my point of view) as if it were a fact that if you do not lurk it autotowns you.

Stefl1504 said:
theprof00 said:
Stefl1504 said:
theprof00 said:

And that is why I said that I don't agree on people calling you out (and I repeated the fact about how long this game is going with other words). But you are trying to neglect the fact that in the past you did lurk when scum. Anyway the basic logical fallacy here by the players who called you out so far is that they behave (at least from my point of view) as if it were a fact that if you do not lurk it autotowns you.

Actually the basic logical fallacy here is that pezus said I lurk as scum

"What happened last time you were at some tournament/convention? Yes, it is that easy"

and called me scum in the game of thrones game

"You were a third party scum that needed to die."

despite the fact that I was the most active poster that game.

Stefl1504 said:
tabaha said:
Final-Fan said:
tabaha said:

Yeah. And i know it is a weak reason. Oh and besides them man-bear-pig also got my attention. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4828292 is a way of denying that probably no townie would think of. At least i wouldn't

I don't know how you could peg that way of avoiding the question as non-town.  I see no reason anyone would be more likely to make that particular joke as scum.  explain plz

Is it true that you asked me to explain it? oh god the hassle. In my opinion, only scum would need/try to avoid it in such a not normal way.

because i would do it if i was mafia

Nachomamma8 said:
Yoshiya said:
Tabaha joined the forum in the first place to help Stelf spam the pony thread with nekomimi pictures haha.

This Pezus lynch thing going on is just crazy haha. A lot people that are voting for him are voting for time limit from a quick glance as well >.>

This post is why I'm voting Yoshi. It's equal part uselessness and subtle tossing suspicion onto people that are voting for Pezus without taking the initiative himself. This tells me that he's scum who doesn't want to get in trouble for starting anything by himself, but is also looking to guide the lynch away from scumbuddies.

Pezus is town mostly due to tone, he's actively scumhunting and not behaving at all how I would expect someone who drew scum for the first time to play.

Link is also town; I skimmed a game of his where he was mafia and he was a hell of a lot more aggressive and tunnel-visioned there, here he actually seems interested in finding scum.

Nacho claims pezus is "most likely" town in a previous post, then saying bolded, yet when he first calls pezus town, nobody had even mentioned that pezus had never been mafia before, it was only AFTER his post that spurge made that point.

EDIT: sorry, needed to bold the sentence.

tabaha said:
Stefl1504 said:
tabaha said:
Final-Fan said:
tabaha said:

because i would do it if i was mafia

Okay, the problem here is that, while townies shouldn't avoid question like that, they do, also, I do not think you would be a good scum then ( ¬‿¬)