By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are the 2012 Newcomers better than 2011 Newcomers?

Which year has had the better new users, so far?

2011 35 47.95%

2012 38 52.05%

Total:73

I've been thinking about some of the new members of this year and I think they've been fairly decent for noobs. In fact, I think they're superior to the users from last year! What do you think?

Some of the most active 2012 members, so far...

Happydolphin

Kresnik

Pokoko

||||The1||||

DanneSandin

Tbone51

Sal. Paradise 

DieAppleDie

F0X

KHLover

Osed125

Veknoid_Outcast

- - -

Some of the most active 2011 members

Troll_Whisperer

Andrespetmonkey

Nintendopie

BasilZero

Sales2099

Turkish

Man-Bear-Pig

VGKing

I had difficulty finding anymore high profile 2011 users. Can anyone help me? Was the class of 2011 that barren? Come on 2011, step yo game up!

Unless someone can give me some more active 2011 users, it looks like this one is easy. 2012 users are superior to 2011 users by a landslide! Sorry class of 2011, you guys were outmatched.

Heres to 2013 being even better.

- - 

I find it worrying that so many 2012 new users are Nintendo fans. This is very dangerous. The PS4 needs to release soon so we can increase the size of the Sony camp.

Around the Network

So Happydolphin counts even though he permabanned his old account and then came back?

2011. I know 5 or 6 of those you named, but (no offence to them) I don't know any of the 2012 guys. But to be fair I was a lot more active posting a while back than I am now.

2012 newcomers are clearly inferior to past generations. I should know, I'm one of them. =/

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Marks said:
2011. I know 5 or 6 of those you named, but (no offence to them) I don't know any of the 2012 guys. But to be fair I was a lot more active posting a while back than I am now.

I want your original avatar back

Haha I liked it better too but a few people kept hassling me to change it! I think a change back could be in the cards!

And I'm shocked how nobody has asked me to change Hitler on a sled, but a funny fat guy got requests to change...go figure.

Because I am awesome B-)

Marks said:
spurgeonryan said:
Marks said:

I want your original avatar back

Haha I liked it better too but a few people kept hassling me to change it! I think a change back could be in the cards!

Fat guy that beat anorexia right?  Was pretty classic.

I would say 2011. I came here that year as well, but was not very active till this summer

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

spurgeonryan said:
WE already had this by Ninpie I think to bolster his self confidence. But I think it is pretty close. Sadly HappyDolphin and Proclus do not count because they are just alts. It that was the case then you could include Icaneverlogin as well.

I would say the 2011 users are boss. But if you add Francisnobleman and some others that you have missed then it gets closer.

If their profile says they joined in 2012, then they count.