By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware + Software Up! Week Ending September 29th! Vita hits 3 million... or not!

dont really see the point why some of you praise vgchartz numbers one week and bash it another week

Around the Network
ZaneWane said:
dont really see the point why some of you praise vgchartz numbers one week and bash it another week

Well when you did something right you receive praise... when you did something wrong you receive bash.

VGC may have done a good job last week but this week not.

Go Fifa go Fifa go!

PS360 gap finally went down a 0.1 million.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

ethomaz said:
ZaneWane said:

Well when you did something right you receive praise... when you did something wrong you receive bash.

VGC may have done a good job last week but this week not.

how can you tell

Troll_Whisperer said:
BTW, in the UK:

FIFA: 1.1m in one week.
PES: 50k in two weeks.

I know that the UK is one of the least PES-friendly countries, but still...

All the more surprising since PES was the better game this year imo, which hasn't happened since PES5/6 time circa last generation consoles. 

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

When a chart says EVERYTHING!!!

142% BOOST!!!

where did you get that graph? When I look at the graph, it only extends to Sept. 23rd

Argh_College said:
crissindahouse said:
you really love your xbox

yes, much more now than before since i grew around Sony fans allways bringin down this machine so i hope next gen Xbox will sent Sony to hell once for all... i have a ps3 and like it but those guys who bashed the first Xbox need a lesson and they are already have a hard time with Vita, it will only get worse next gen.

its our time to have fun, Vita is dead so will be ps4.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

'Moderated'? lolz. How did it read before? We can't have vitriol on here, we have to be more like fox news -'fair and balanced'. 

Jay520 said:
ethomaz said:

When a chart says EVERYTHING!!!

142% BOOST!!!

where did you get that graph? When I look at the graph, it only extends to Sept. 23rd

Try Europe or US... WW don't have data yet... my chart is just Europe.

ethomaz said:

Try Europe or US... WW don't have data yet... my chart is just Europe.

Oh thanks. I thought you were make faulty graphs for a second

Great week for the PS3

Sales looking to start ramping up leading to the holidays, I can't wait to see the sort of sales these consoles pull in Dec/Jan, wiiu will also be very interesting