By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Vote: Time Limit

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Exactly spurge. We let Zero off the hook last game, and history is repeating itself.

Nen is just full of himself this game, that's all. I'm not that worried about him being scum to be honest.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

spurgeonryan said:
You guys are a ticking time bomb yet again this round. All that will come from today is chaos.

Unless nen is a master, he is town this round. I havenever seen the guy be so on edge , active or wild like this. Prof on the other hand seems to be in the mood to act.

As for zero I think he just plays argumentely. This seems to be his playsytel.we could not get him to stop last game and by the time we got to him it was too late and thought he should continue on. But if he is slipping up and acting totally crazy then he is probably scum. Let's not let town make the same mistake with him twice. I have still not even come close to catchig uop so I don't know. For sure

For reading 1001+ post and being busy. You pretty catch up quite quickly. Don't you think?

TruckOSaurus said:
I'm now 100% sure the lynch on Zero is a bad one.

On the other hand, I've gone back to my old analysis and since both names and titles provided by radish and mario fit so well with the "evil overlords [who] plan to subdue everything inside the darkness," I'm wouldn't mind seeing both of them lynched.

Does anybody else agree with me that that last part of the OP points to anti-town characters?

I don't know if I agree . But reading the OP again made me remember Smeags, or better put, suspicious of him for being completely and utterly useless this game aside from his corny role playing which I hate. 

But I see what you see, however, I'm not willing to change my vote until scum Zero is flipped in te OP.

Plus, prof, would be my next candidate for a lynch immediately after Zero, so no,  I don't want mario and Radish lynch.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Radiah, youve been calling me town this whole game even during yourlynch and suddenly you're calling me a flipflopper?

Around the Network
nen-suer said:

Zero is town. He is the only one i'm sure of right now.

What happened to radish?

theprof00 said:
Radiah, youve been calling me town this whole game even during yourlynch and suddenly you're calling me a flipflopper?

Yes, I am answering on his behalf because you are all overr the place.

I said react to Zero and you just voted for him out of desperation. You immediately removed it after you noticed how awkwardly placed your vote was. You said you need time to think after the evidence that pointed to radish being vig yet you came back with petty attempts to still list him as  lynch candidate... even after the number one person pursuing his lynch, Linkz, admitted he was perhaps wrong.

spurgeonryan said:
:3 gah! Its our friendly neighborhood lurker every game NoCtis come to say something lame and pointless. Have not caught up yet, just with recent events. On phone downstairs watching mummy 2, van helsing , playing legos and making chicken soup. Anything else smart you would like to say before you do go back and lurk NoCtis? Maybe a asteroid is coming this time around and you have to lock the doors?

Unvote: radish

Obviously it's lame and pointless when you are involved.

Go ahead spurge, no need to beat around the bush.

Linkzmax said:

Even if zero [nen] is mafia, he couldn't know that Kantor zero isn't 3rd party and vice-versa.