By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

nen-suer said:

Good, can we lynch Mario now ?

No. Why do you want to lynch me again?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

I was just about to say that I nameclaimed ages ago, but Yoshiya beat me to it

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Nice to see we did get a Kantor replacement in the end (even if it is one of the users who launched a nekomimi attack on the MLP thread) - I'm much more comfortable lynching someone than I was before

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

supermario128 said:
nen-suer said:

Good, can we lynch Mario now ?

No. Why do you want to lynch me again?

Only a hand full of people want you lynched. Ignore it for today and place your vote on Zero.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Unvote: Mario
Vote: Zero

This isn't a random choice, and only slightly affected by the pressuring of Hatmoza - I've always had Zero as my #2 choice for a lynch (maybe it was #3 behind Spurge at one point), and the similarities between how he's been playing this game compared to the last is too great to ignore. Mario's name sounds quite similar to mine, so that might give him a little more credibility in my eyes

Watch me on YouTube!

Around the Network

You know what I like about linkz, his ability to refine and correctly rethink his strategy unlike people who pick and pick at everything available to make something look suspicous. Like Zero and now prof are doing.
One can argue I'm the same with zero but my points against him never changed. My main argument is his identical behavior.

I find it pathetic that people are still questioning Radish's claim... over dumb shit like his name I may add... THAT WAS ALREADY MENTIONED!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Let's put this day to rest. We have our lynch candidate.

Remember prof how you said let's wait for Radish's response before acting on zero? well it's here and we outted a vigilante because of it. Now get off you blind horse and react.

Alright.

Radish and mario cleared. If any of them is SK then they will be taken out by the scum team, or they will help us in at least some way.

Prof, hatz, trucks,happy cleared imo.

That makes it 7 out of 18.

Remaining 11.

Zero : Prob town. Not against his lynch since he is playing scummy, and will be a problem in later stages.
DT : Scum. Will look at him tomorrow.
nen : Mixed feels.
kantor/tabaha : no idea.
linkz : neutral.
carl : prob scum
stefl : prob mod
spurge : silent. prob scum
yoshiya : neutral.
FF : where is he?
Noctis : lol
smeags : prob town

Mario were you told about any rivals?

Also radish claiming a name is not thr problem. That was only circumstantially suspicious.

I did say i would vote zero after a claim from tadish so here goes.
vote zero

mantlepiecek said:

stefl : prob mod

How can you be sure? :P