By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Hey everyone. I'm kantor's replacement that SteflNumbers talked about. I hope to have some fun with you guys.
Avatar is incoming, downloading gimp.
Bad intro is bad but it can't be helped.

Around the Network
tabaha said:
Hey everyone. I'm kantor's replacement that SteflNumbers talked about. I hope to have some fun with you guys.

Have you played a game before?

theprof00 said:
My post doesnt prove otherwise.
And maybe i do need to grow up. But you need to get better.

You honestly don't think it's weird that he supposedly knows themafia godlike's name, hasn't shared his own, has wilfully left out details of his role, and even said "this isnt my full flavor" as if to give himself room to make up more.

And you think i'm scum for this. Literally your only thing against me is radish supposedly being town. Sure maybe you don't like my question for whatever reason, that doesnt mean it isnt warranted.
My suspicion is that he IS this bringer of light, gave us his own name saying it's his enemy's, and has added details and flavor at nearly every new accusation, and his kill is basically a poison.
If he's not mafia, then he's an sk.
You saying his claim is believable only reflects poorly on yourself, because only one faction type is willing to believe the scummy shit that's getting said, the faction that knows who is and who isnt scum.

Good points, all around.

Radish needs to name claim and I want mario to share his thoughts being another godlike himself.

mantlepiecek said:
tabaha said:

Have you played a game before?

Mafia games? Yes, but not in this format. I played onlly irc based Mafia

We dont need to lynch radish anymore. Its just as likely that hes an sk. Mafia will need to take care of him themselves.

Around the Network

So Radish claims vig and everyone decides to let him have a free pass (for tonight)? I don't like it but I can see that you aren't going to change your minds since most of you are doing this purely to see what happens tonight and then make up your mind. Following this line of reasoning I feel my vote would be better placed somewhere where it could actually get someone I believe is scum lynched so;

Unvote: Radish

As to those of you that say Mario is now the obvious choice because we know one godlike is scum, how do you know Radish is not the illuminating light god? He said that in his PM it mentioned he had a rival, what that rivals name was and what the title was. How do we know he hasn't just claimed that and then taken from the name that his rival had something to do with bringing darkness to people and made up the, as linkz has already stated, suspicious flavour killing. As such I feel that the chance of Mario being the real dark god is too high and thus I will instead vote for Zero, the person that I was most suspicious of after Radish for reasons I have already been through with him many a time.

Vote: Zero

tabaha said:

:OOOO I remember you! You help Stefl invade our thread with nekomimis!!!!

tabaha said:

Hey, Thanks for replacing Kantor. Good luck reading through all these posts, I appreciate what a struggle it will be for you to catch up. 

If your town, best of luck. 

If your mafia- dont be too good ;) 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

radishhead said:
Worth mentioning:

Players who gave proper reasons for my lynch: Prof, Yoshiya, Linkz
Players who did not: Spurge, Mario, Carl

The rest of the players are somewhere in the middle

I gave a pretty good reason Radish. Especially in my latest posts towards you. You still sya you want to lynch me, even though I am a golike townie just like you? You are just being a hypocrite...

That being said. I believe your claim. My name is Nech and I am Seer of Darkness. If we do have godlike individuals that are part of the light then you are correct that we have powerful individuals not part of the town just like I already said.

Unvote

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Also, Radish did claim a name already guys, it was something like Nevs