By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

I didn't think there was anything to learn, to be honest - what were you thinking I should have learnt from?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:
zero129 said:
Im amazed with how fast you wanted to lynch me after saying how Kantor is quiting.

So you want to lose 2 towns in 1 day and then another one tonight?, just like what happened last game?.

Is that a slip?

So it was fine for you to say this last game, but now when someone else does it's a slip?

Linkzmax said:
radishhead said:
zero129 said:
Im amazed with how fast you wanted to lynch me after saying how Kantor is quiting.

So you want to lose 2 towns in 1 day and then another one tonight?, just like what happened last game?.

Is that a slip?

So it was fine for you to say this last game, but now when someone else does it's a slip?

i'm pretty sure that at least 2 other people commented on the same post. Also, I don't remember suggesting anything of the sort in the last round

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Yes, 2 others commented on zero's post, which doesn't play into your favor.

You most certainly did, it's why I pinged you as town. I'll gladly quote you, or point out the part of the mason quicktopic where I said as much.

So to answer your question, I have learnt from last round - I've transitioned from being the one making the "slip" comments, to being the one to point them out

Watch me on YouTube!

Around the Network
radishhead said:
If Soleron gets modkilled I don't know what I want to do today- we can't really risk a mislynch if so

There you go.

Now the trouble is, I don't think you've changed your stance at all on players quitting. So when you latched onto nen questioning zero for assuming something that you would do yourself, that's a major red flag.

And for the record, it couldn't be a slip. Even if zero is mafia, he couldn't know that Kantor isn't 3rd party and vice-versa.

Oh and I'm not any kind of vig, but you're definitely not an every night vig.

radish lynch can go full steam guys.

Linkzmax said:
radishhead said:
If Soleron gets modkilled I don't know what I want to do today- we can't really risk a mislynch if so

There you go.

Now the trouble is, I don't think you've changed your stance at all on players quitting. So when you latched onto nen questioning zero for assuming something that you would do yourself, that's a major red flag.

And for the record, it couldn't be a slip. Even if zero is mafia, he couldn't know that Kantor isn't 3rd party and vice-versa.

But in that post I was effectively saying "I think that we're losing a town already through the modkill of Soleron, so I don't want to vote anyone today in fear of mislynch". Zero made his post regarding one user in-particular (can't remember which one) - saying that we shouldn't lynch this particular player in fear of mislynch, rather than any player in general (which I wouldn't count as a slip)

For the record, I am an everyday vigilante, so I'm not sure what you're getting at there. Maybe a power role that's limited in some way? Remember that I'm a "God"

Watch me on YouTube!

I am still unsure if radish is town or scum so I won't lynch him. I will leave it to the others.

I personally think we should wait a bit more, like till prof and hat arrive on the scene again to lynch radish.

Also linkz, it's not like you to use meta as a reasoning to lynch someone. What happened?

zero129 said:

Ummm, zero is talking about himself as the mislynch. So he slipped that he's town?

What are you talking about mantle? My town/scum certification of radish is always based on who he is. If I were to go purely on individual games I would have it backwards 90% of the time.