By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
zero129 said:
mantlepiecek said:
With his recent posts, zero is giving incredible scummy feel.

It would be amazing for him as scum to claim shadowspawn and town and act like one too.

When I said "confirmed townies" back when hat hinted, I was serious. I didn't think it was possible for scum to come out and say that they are shadowspawn and town in retaliation to a townie hinting.

And they did it quickly too, not after some thought.

It is however possible that trucks is town and zero just copied him. But trucks is definitely town imo.

I was the very first one to confirm that shadowspawn was town.

Proof?

Show me the link.

Actually he was the first to claim that he was a shadowspawn, which I already argued with him about. He is the only shadowspawn, iirc.

From my pov, it was trucks who first claimed shadowspawn.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
zero129 said:
mantlepiecek said:
With his recent posts, zero is giving incredible scummy feel.

It would be amazing for him as scum to claim shadowspawn and town and act like one too.

When I said "confirmed townies" back when hat hinted, I was serious. I didn't think it was possible for scum to come out and say that they are shadowspawn and town in retaliation to a townie hinting.

And they did it quickly too, not after some thought.

It is however possible that trucks is town and zero just copied him. But trucks is definitely town imo.

I was the very first one to confirm that shadowspawn was town.

Proof?

Show me the link.

Actually he was the first to claim that he was a shadowspawn, which I already argued with him about. He is the only shadowspawn, iirc.

From my pov, it was trucks who first claimed shadowspawn.

Yes, I saw that, but I also saw his little hint otherwise, where he says that shadowspawn are underlings. I never pointed out what I thought he was, but him coming in and claiming it kinda proves it to me.

theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:
Why are you suspicious of mantle anymore? 24 hours ago you were and i was about to ask why mantle wasnt on your scum list because i havent seen anything change since yesterday.

I'm pretty sure I explained to Mantle yesterday why I didn't suspect him anymore.  I'm pretty sure I said something along the lines that I believed him when he said he was corrupt and the only reason he didn't mention it was because he thought nothing of the corrupt part.

What do you think of all the times zero deemed it necessary to reply with at least 5 of my recent posts with me ignoring them, and the fact he's still trying his darndest to attempt to put me in a bad light when all of this started just because I suspected him?

Actually scratch that. Why do you 'trust' Zero?

I DON'T

Zero even pushed really really hard ot lynch me, and I accused him of not following my argument with happy.

I don't trust zero. I just don't trust radish at all

Don't you think I have the exact same reason to go after zero? It's the exact same scenario as you. It's just that zero is only saying things and pushing things that are wrong, which could be attributed to simple town mistakes (it is his first game as town if you recall) and on the other hand Radish, who has been playing many games now is trying as hard as he can to not make ripples.

Zero isn't afraid to get something wrong. His actions, if he is mafia, will undo him enough. He's attracted so much attention that it's only a matter of time before he's caught. We don't need to entertain these "slip/mistake" lynches on day 1, we need to look at people who are avoiding attention.

a series of small questions so you can understand the simplicity of to why I have not voted Radish. First.

How many years have I mentioned that I hate playing with radish?

Do you think I'm joking when I said  countless times I deliberately ignore him?

If you were to stop time for you, and you looked back at say... the last 20 games carefully. How many posts will you see where I've confronted any acts or weird typical Radish behaviors and called for his lynch? Let alone even respond to him.

same time capsule. How many votes will you find on radish from me?

Do you think the measures I've taken for almost two years towards Radish's astounding ability to suck the attention of any mafia game are a joke?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Either way, my point was that zero wasn't the first to confirm "shadowspawn were town", he was the first to "definitely claim shadowspawn", where trucks only had hinted at it with imo a twist.

theprof00 said:
Either way, my point was that zero wasn't the first to confirm "shadowspawn were town", he was the first to "definitely claim shadowspawn", where trucks only had hinted at it with imo a twist.

But trucks claimed shadowspawn after hat's hint and then zero claimed shadowspawn.

Unless you are talking about something else before it.

Around the Network
zero129 said:
mantlepiecek said:

Proof?

Show me the link.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4788115

As you can see i said "I also have good reason to believe the shadowspawns are townies" i knew this cos i am one. so as you can see i said about the shadowspawn being town before anyone else did.

Also the is another shadowspawn, Nan is a shadowspawn. I know this cause of the question he asked me. also cos of that question he is 100% confirmed town for me.

That doesn't mean much, since as a human you could know that shadowspawn are town, wouldn't you?

So, yes. You didn't claim first. Although looking back you didn't say you claimed first anyway.

zero129 said:
mantlepiecek said:

That doesn't mean much, since as a human you could know that shadowspawn are town, wouldn't you?

So, yes. You didn't claim first. Although looking back you didn't say you claimed first anyway.

But what reason would i have for claiming in the first place?, or even hinting about it so early if i was lying about my claim?.

I had no reason to lie when i claimed shadowspawn as it served no benefit for me.

But you didn't claim. Hinting and claiming is different.

I think you are town btw. It's just you are pushing a lynch against someone who in my eyes is almost 100% town.

theprof00 said:
In the same game I identified mario as a gravedigger mafia who raises mafia from the dead. Mario like, quit for a year because of that game. He was town.

Hehe. Not my finest game. I lurked for most of it and then joked around for the other half. I really wish I had a chance to revive someone, but alas it wasn't meant to be. Going after you and Hatz instead of Sabbey and dtewi who I initially thought were mafia also did me in. At least you are posting a bit less than that game though. Sheesh. :P

Also, I never quit VGC because of that game. I have explained this countless times before... -_-

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Can we just lynch Radish and move on? If not, then let us just vote no lynch and move on. Hatz, we can focus on Zero tomorrow. At this point it is just pointless arguing. We need a lynch/ kill/ midnight phase (night) to move this game forward. 1,000 posts for a Day one should be more than sufficient...

Nintendo still doomed?

radishhead said:
Oh, and he just votes me with "I'm also suspicious of him [radishhead]", when we're getting pretty close to the hammer. I recommend someone unvotes pretty sharpish before the rest of the mafia bandwagon onto this, because we don't want to damage our chances too much on Night 1.

Haha. Radish, my vote put you at L-5. Not even close to the hammer vote. There is no need for unvoting yet, we need to get a few more votes actually before you are in any sort of danger. Seems like over-reacting scum to me.

Also, yes, I have said before that I was suspicious of you and had a scum vibe from you. So my vote shouldn't have come as a shock to anybody.

Then you immediately follow with a vote of me, why is that?

You say "So you're happy to vote someone who you think has a power role?" as a response to Thanatos yet you are voting for me disregarding your own reasoning? I have a power role, I already admitted that. So, for you to vote for me would make you a hypocrite.

Then you proceed to say "I don't think I'm a likely mafia target." Why is this? You won't get targeted because there are more important people to kill, or you won't get targeted because you are mafia? Or is it something else entirely.

Yes, I think I will keep my vote on you and urge people to vote for you as well. I'm fairly confident you are scum.

Nintendo still doomed?