......ok this feels weird...
I wanna go back being scum :(

Town vibe from Nen right away.

NoCtiS_NoX said:

VOTE: PEZUS

N O C T I S_ N OX checking in

Interesting choice. -_-

hatmoza said:

How many players here think Trucks avatar kills boners?

Indeed.

Final-Fan said:
Vote No Lynch

May I ask why? Everyone hadn't even checked in yet. What if everyone voted no lynch before we even started? The day would be over with a no lynch. At least wait until a bit later. I feel we have this discussion all the time though. Meh.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
nen-suer said:
I'm town finally!!!!
......ok this feels weird...
I wanna go back being scum :(

Town vibe from Nen right away.

NoCtiS_NoX said:

VOTE: PEZUS

N O C T I S_ N OX checking in

Interesting choice. -_-

hatmoza said:

How many players here think Trucks avatar kills boners?

Indeed.

Final-Fan said:
Vote No Lynch

May I ask why? Everyone hadn't even checked in yet. What if everyone voted no lynch before we even started? The day would be over with a no lynch. At least wait until a bit later. I feel we have this discussion all the time though. Meh.

I got the same on nen actually.

What's wrong with Gwen Stefani?

yeah, FF voting no lynch has gotten to the point of non-tell, non-discussion. In early games I would think that people who argued for things that would benefit mafia (meta stuff) were mafia, but the conclusions were always the opposite. So, I learned that some people really simply do argue for "the right thing to do". Likewise with FF, I feel this is simply something he does now, and that he believes in it. Still don't quite understand why he does it, perhaps simply something he has learned to do as a matter of imagined consistency, but I digress.

I'm a bit surprised at how fast you got the game started btw. I wasn't expecting the thread to be up when I logged in. Very impressive.

So, can we assume Humans are vanilla townies, Shadowspawn are mafia, and Godlike are powerful townies? I guess it really doesn't matter. We will find out sooner or later.

Also, I am getting a slight town read on Zero. He is joking around a lot more than in the previous game. Probably relieved that he is not mafia. Pretty obvious to me.

Also, everyone should state they are pro town. In a game this big we are bound to have a lie detector. I don't care if it is over done Hatz. It is better to say a simple phrase like this than to not say it. No harm done.

I am pro town.

Nintendo still doomed?

theprof00 said:

What's wrong with Gwen Stefani?

Nothing, but that is a bad picture of her.

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:

Also, everyone should state they are pro town. In a game this big we are bound to have a lie detector. I don't care if it is over done Hatz. It is better to say a simple phrase like this than to not say it. No harm done.

I am pro town.

Not this shit again. I am batman.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
I'm a bit surprised at how fast you got the game started btw. I wasn't expecting the thread to be up when I logged in. Very impressive.

So, can we assume Humans are vanilla townies, Shadowspawn are mafia, and Godlike are powerful townies? I guess it really doesn't matter. We will find out sooner or later.

Also, I am getting a slight town read on Zero. He is joking around a lot more than in the previous game. Probably relieved that he is not mafia. Pretty obvious to me.

I am pro town.

-_-

This is one of the most boring, and unhelpful "strategies" in mafia ever.

I refuse by the way.

Also the lie detector using his night action is no different than a cop using his scan. The difference is, a lie detector is rare, that is all.

And maybe the possibility that a miller is cleared and a godfather is exposed.

Very interesting. I don't see what is so hard about answering such a simple question. At least Hatz did it jokingly, but to flat out refuse to do so is very interesting.

@ Hatz
No need for name claims this early on. :P

Nintendo still doomed?

I swear we've only had the lie detector role once in all the mafia games I've played :k Nonetheless, I'm town, so it wouldn't be such a bad thing if there was one

@Mantle: Why would you straight-up refuse to take a lie detector? I don't believe there is one either, but you may as well, just to help the town

Out of all the people that voted so far, are any of you at least partly serious about your votes (bar maybe Final-Fan; I'm not looking to put out my no-lynch vote until a bit later)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

It does seem strange that Mantle would outright refuse a lie detector. That said, why would he refuse it if he was mafia? Surely that makes him more suspicious? I'll keep an eye on him for now I think.

Funny. I get town read from Mantle, Yet, 3 consecutive players follow with direct or indirect suspicions on him.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson