By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

theprof00 said:
Why are you suspicious of mantle anymore? 24 hours ago you were and i was about to ask why mantle wasnt on your scum list because i havent seen anything change since yesterday.

I'm pretty sure I explained to Mantle yesterday why I didn't suspect him anymore.  I'm pretty sure I said something along the lines that I believed him when he said he was corrupt and the only reason he didn't mention it was because he thought nothing of the corrupt part.

What do you think of all the times zero deemed it necessary to reply with at least 5 of my recent posts with me ignoring them, and the fact he's still trying his darndest to attempt to put me in a bad light when all of this started just because I suspected him?

Actually scratch that. Why do you 'trust' Zero?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:
Why are you suspicious of mantle anymore? 24 hours ago you were and i was about to ask why mantle wasnt on your scum list because i havent seen anything change since yesterday.

I'm pretty sure I explained to Mantle yesterday why I didn't suspect him anymore.  I'm pretty sure I said something along the lines that I believed him when he said he was corrupt and the only reason he didn't mention it was because he thought nothing of the corrupt part.

What do you think of all the times zero deemed it necessary to reply with at least 5 of my recent posts with me ignoring them, and the fact he's still trying his darndest to attempt to put me in a bad light when all of this started just because I suspected him?

Actually scratch that. Why do you 'trust' Zero?

I DON'T

Zero even pushed really really hard ot lynch me, and I accused him of not following my argument with happy.

I don't trust zero. I just don't trust radish at all

Don't you think I have the exact same reason to go after zero? It's the exact same scenario as you. It's just that zero is only saying things and pushing things that are wrong, which could be attributed to simple town mistakes (it is his first game as town if you recall) and on the other hand Radish, who has been playing many games now is trying as hard as he can to not make ripples.

Zero isn't afraid to get something wrong. His actions, if he is mafia, will undo him enough. He's attracted so much attention that it's only a matter of time before he's caught. We don't need to entertain these "slip/mistake" lynches on day 1, we need to look at people who are avoiding attention.

theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:
Linkzmax said:

Good news everyone!

I've only read the last page and this one so far, but I got a PING!

Vote: radishhead

I'd say it's 95% certain, but I'll give two chances of persuading me otherwise.

radish, did you learn anything from last round?(I'm not talking about anything related to being a cop)

@hat "avoiding" the question
Maybe I just assumed something completely wrong by actually reading the thread, but I thought it was pretty obvious that the details that would be discussed "toMorrow" was Mantle saying nothing about being "corrupt". Hell, zero even acknowledges it: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4789323

I just want his scum ass lynched. Parroting, bandwagoning, Revenge voting/suspecting everyone that slightly suspects him. Arguing topics that are already mentioned or detailed. A lot of apparent proof of not following the game. This is no longer a question of lynching him to see if this is a trend, this is a matter of lynching him and CONFIRMING this is a trend behavior for when he's scum.

The guy went along with my plan to lynch mantle with little questions asked, acknowledges that I will NOT mention anything other about corrupts and non corrupts until day 2. Sees me as this flawless saint... but he questions my method the moment I put him in my suspect list? Demands answers for a question I made ultra clear I wouldn't talk about day 2. Repeatedly asks questions already answered.

That in itself is an inconsistency that needs not to be looked into. That is something you need to be lynched for. There is no doubt in my mind that Zero is scum, and nothing or anything anyone can say will make me feel differently about him. Radish's flaky rear can wait.

let's see a claim from radish first. There is no point abandoning 7 votes on someone.

I even wrote this in response to your earlier post.

With his recent posts, zero is giving incredible scummy feel.

It would be amazing for him as scum to claim shadowspawn and town and act like one too.

When I said "confirmed townies" back when hat hinted, I was serious. I didn't think it was possible for scum to come out and say that they are shadowspawn and town in retaliation to a townie hinting.

And they did it quickly too, not after some thought.

It is however possible that trucks is town and zero just copied him. But trucks is definitely town imo.

Mantle, since I'm uninterested in prof's opinions in the game at the moment, and I have to wait until Linkz explanation tomorrow.

I want to ask you a question. Based on the discussion the game so far, and based on the fact we know scum talk in the QT during the day. Pick four people you think are talking nd exchanging ideas and regurgitating them in this game. I gave my list of Carl, Trucks, Zero, and prof.

I don't want you to tell me who you suspect. I want to know, based on what you read and observed, which four players are coaching each other.

Don't take 4 as the definitive number of scum. This disclaimer was added as a Zero repellant where he would quote this and accuse me something I already accused him with.

Fyi
Me-Zero, read the fucking thread/
later
Zero-omg read the thread
Me -Zero is lying about that/
later
Zero -haha, I caught hatmoza in lies!
Me - I can't believe zero is getting away with this stuff/
later
Zero -I can't believe hatmoza is getting away with this.

seriously wtf? Am I being trolled?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
zero129 said:
mantlepiecek said:

It would be amazing for him as scum to claim shadowspawn and town and act like one too.

When I said "confirmed townies" back when hat hinted, I was serious. I didn't think it was possible for scum to come out and say that they are shadowspawn and town in retaliation to a townie hinting.

It is however possible that trucks is town and zero just copied him. But trucks is definitely town imo.

I was the very first one to confirm that shadowspawn was town.

Proof?

Show me the link.

hatmoza said:
Mantle, since I'm uninterested in prof's opinions in the game at the moment, and I have to wait until Linkz explanation tomorrow.

I want to ask you a question. Based on the discussion the game so far, and based on the fact we know scum talk in the QT during the day. Pick four people you think are talking nd exchanging ideas and regurgitating them in this game. I gave my list of Carl, Trucks, Zero, and prof.

I don't want you to tell me who you suspect. I want to know, based on what you read and observed, which four players are coaching each other.

Don't take 4 as the definitive number of scum. This disclaimer was added as a Zero repellant where he would quote this and accuse me something I already accused him with.

Fyi
later
Zero-omg read the thread
later
later

After his most recent post. I have a little restored faith in prof again, and I'm slightly interested in his opinion now.

hatmoza said:

Fyi
later
Zero-omg read the thread
later
later

That is a very complicated question.

I would say zero, Darkt, nen.

zero definitely fits that bill. However there can be other reasons for that behaviour of his.

mantlepiecek said:
zero129 said:
mantlepiecek said:

I was the very first one to confirm that shadowspawn was town.

Proof?

Show me the link.

Actually he was the first to claim that he was a shadowspawn, which I already argued with him about. He is the only shadowspawn, iirc.