By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

zero129 said:
Stefl1504 said:

not to sure about these T.T

You have me down twice lulz xD.

My vote is on Hatz not prof .

Nice that you point it out, but I have to say, the quotation of wrong postals is a bit annoying, because then I have to repost right ones, instead of just changing the wrong one, also, if they are not updated/corrected, they just are bulky and in the way. This is not only directed towards you, because this is not the first time this happened :D

Around the Network

L-9 L-8
L-7
L-6
L-5
L-4
L-3
L-2
L-1
VOTALITY
prof

noctis

zero hat

kantor

darkT

mantle darkT nen

no lynch F-F kantor

mario ToS radish

happyD

linkz

radish prof  happyD  spurge  yoshiya  mario  linkz

nen mantle

hatz zero

T-5 T-4 T-3 T-2 T-1 DARKNESS :D
TIMELIMIT darkT

mantlepiecek said:
hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:

Prof, you always had the facts straight, you never needed anything to be straightened out. At least that's what I thought until recently.

It seems the only person who can keep things in perspective without pointing it out is Linkz.

But what are the facts? When happy said "I am a corrupt human", you were like "boom, that's it! That's why you are scum mantle, because you didn't know that there were corrupt townies."

If you had known about corrupt townies previous, then why didn't you just say it yourself?

because I wanted to know if mantle was corrupt or not after his human claim. I specifically wanted to test if he would respond to my 'corrupt' post, which he didn't. Not until someone completely different did anyway -Happy.

I figured if you I were corrupted and  I were to claim, I would have said corrupted human since it seems like such a huge part of our identity. Mantle leaving that out was unpleasant to my senses. Especially when Happy showed no signs off holding back on claiming fully.

Surely this at least partially false?

No. I was really under the assumption you had no idea their were corrupt humans so I threw you a bone. In your defense, you probably weren't online when I first mentioned corrupts up until Happy's claim?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
For what it's worth and since it feels like 5 people are only playing. Here's my scum list:

Zero
Carl
Trucks
and, newly added, prof

lol what? Why did you add me?

I want to know why you're suspecting trucks of using your own posts to figure out that you were a corrupt human when in your very own explanation to me, you had hinted at it yourself before ANYONE.

Last night I asked 5 people, you, mantle, mario, happy, and trucks to band together and discuss how to proceed. You have bickered with every single person in that group instead of answering. Nobody has answered by discussion questions of "what should we do", so I don't blame you too much. But in the meantime, I began a case on Radish. However, despite not discussing, you have made pushes against mantle, mario, happy, and trucks.

I don't suspect you, but I want to know why you're fighting this.

Like, I can FEEL that you're against it and that's fine, but instead of addressing it, its like you're going around doing everything to kick the legs out from under it.

hatmoza said:
mantlepiecek said:
hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:

Prof, you always had the facts straight, you never needed anything to be straightened out. At least that's what I thought until recently.

It seems the only person who can keep things in perspective without pointing it out is Linkz.

But what are the facts? When happy said "I am a corrupt human", you were like "boom, that's it! That's why you are scum mantle, because you didn't know that there were corrupt townies."

If you had known about corrupt townies previous, then why didn't you just say it yourself?

because I wanted to know if mantle was corrupt or not after his human claim. I specifically wanted to test if he would respond to my 'corrupt' post, which he didn't. Not until someone completely different did anyway -Happy.

I figured if you I were corrupted and  I were to claim, I would have said corrupted human since it seems like such a huge part of our identity. Mantle leaving that out was unpleasant to my senses. Especially when Happy showed no signs off holding back on claiming fully.

No. I was really under the assumption you had no idea their were corrupt humans so I threw you a bone. In your defense, you probably weren't online when I first mentioned corrupts up until Happy's claim?

But I claimed human 3 posts after you gave the hint that you are corrupt.

Around the Network

Ebwop: you have bickered with every peroson in the group of and are actively not looking at the case on radish, saying "no its zero today"

theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:
For what it's worth and since it feels like 5 people are only playing. Here's my scum list:

Zero
Carl
Trucks
and, newly added, prof

lol what? Why did you add me?

I want to know why you're suspecting trucks of using your own posts to figure out that you were a corrupt human when in your very own explanation to me, you had hinted at it yourself before ANYONE.

Last night I asked 5 people, you, mantle, mario, happy, and trucks to band together and discuss how to proceed. You have bickered with every single person in that group instead of answering. Nobody has answered by discussion questions of "what should we do", so I don't blame you too much. But in the meantime, I began a case on Radish. However, despite not discussing, you have made pushes against mantle, mario, happy, and trucks.

I don't suspect you, but I want to know why you're fighting this.

Like, I can FEEL that you're against it and that's fine, but instead of addressing it, its like you're going around doing everything to kick the legs out from under it.

I'm not against a Radish lynch, I'm not against a mario lynch. My priority is for Zero to be lynched today. Nothing Zero says, or anyone who comes to his defense will convince me otherwise.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

mantlepiecek said:
hatmoza said:
mantlepiecek said:
hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:

But I claimed human 3 posts after you gave the hint that you are corrupt.

You are absolutely right. It was all the talk about humans liking the light opposed to townies who like the dark. I wanted to show that it was possible that humans could be town that made me make that post (the story of humans becoming corrupt and become overlords etc etc). You later claimed human only which made me very suspicious of you. Rest assured I'm no longer at the slightest suspicious of you.

Why are you suspicious of mantle anymore? 24 hours ago you were and i was about to ask why mantle wasnt on your scum list because i havent seen anything change since yesterday.

No, that post wasn't a defence.

I thought you lied about me claiming human before you gave the hint that you were corrupt human.