By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Linkzmax said:
hatmoza said:

In one of the many endings of Catherine -and stop reading here if you hate spoilers- Vincent becomes corrupt and seeks a life in the netherworld with Catherine, eventually losing his human form. If that's not enough he becomes a powerful demonic overlord within a week.

Anyways, is it not possible that there are corrupt humans that live in the dark realm?

Like he did here?

I wanted hat to point out that post to me, but this will have to do.

a) if you knew about corrupt humans, why would you wait for happy to say it?
b) Since you are factually the first person to use the word, and have a name, and think gods are scum, why would you suspect trucks for correctly figuring out that you were a corrupt human?

Around the Network

I was going to repost the head-smashing gif, but you do have a point with the end of b)... so carry on and good night

Linkzmax said:
I was going to repost the head-smashing gif, but you do have a point with the end of b)... so carry on and good night

I like to take my time using the roundabout way of getting to where I'm going :D

zero129 said:

Also instead of pointing out that the is corrupt humans its more like he is saying "Well since the is humans, is it possible the town has corrupt humans also?".

Imo this seems more like a question a mafia human would ask and not a town human get what i mean?

I know what you mean, but trust me on this, it's not solid enough of a reason to go after Hat. It can just as easily prove the opposite.

theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:
Hatz has more important explaining to do. Sure it's great that you have a case zero, but a good set of evidence just somehow doesn't compare to a contradiction in the flavor.

I'd hardly call that a case, prof. In fact, I wiped my ass with harder things than that. I'm talking about Zero's rebuttal which I fiind nothing significant about.

Except you waited for Happy to say that he was a corrupt-human before you made your move on mantle.

I'm not biting on anything.

Prof, you always had the facts straight, you never needed anything to be straightened out. At least that's what I thought until recently.

It seems the only person who can keep things in perspective without pointing it out is Linkz.

But what are the facts? When happy said "I am a corrupt human", you were like "boom, that's it! That's why you are scum mantle, because you didn't know that there were corrupt townies."

If you had known about corrupt townies previous, then why didn't you just say it yourself?

because I wanted to know if mantle was corrupt or not after his human claim. I specifically wanted to test if he would respond to my 'corrupt' post, which he didn't. Not until someone completely different did anyway -Happy.

I figured if you I were corrupted and  I were to claim, I would have said corrupted human since it seems like such a huge part of our identity. Mantle leaving that out was unpleasant to my senses. Especially when Happy showed no signs off holding back on claiming fully.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Zero, I've played games where I had paragraphs of really good evidence just fly up in my face.
For instance, in my first game, I correctly identified a player as a serial killer about to be recruited by the mafia. In the same game I identified mario as a gravedigger mafia who raises mafia from the dead. Mario like, quit for a year because of that game. He was town.
Sometimes, evidence makes sense. Sometimes feelings make sense. Other times, they don't. And that evidence you just pointed out, is one that won't. But, I do like that it's a vibe evidence, which to me usually means that the player is actively trying to feel out the scum...ie, it gives me a town read on you.

(votals that got moved)

not to sure about these T.T - iknewtherewassomethingwrongwiththese

For what it's worth and since it feels like 5 people are only playing. Here's my scum list:

Zero
Carl
Trucks
and, newly added, prof

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Well whatever Linkz noticed in radish is, I have missed it hardcore because the last 100 posts actually made me feel better about him, to where I wouldn't support his lynch. I honestly don't have the heart to reread right now ... maybe later.

The zero-hatmoza spat has me just eating popcorn right now. I guess if push came to shove I'd vote zero. But SM128 is up there too. And then Link will come in with his incredible evidence and it will all be moot until the next Night.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:

Prof, you always had the facts straight, you never needed anything to be straightened out. At least that's what I thought until recently.

It seems the only person who can keep things in perspective without pointing it out is Linkz.

But what are the facts? When happy said "I am a corrupt human", you were like "boom, that's it! That's why you are scum mantle, because you didn't know that there were corrupt townies."

If you had known about corrupt townies previous, then why didn't you just say it yourself?

because I wanted to know if mantle was corrupt or not after his human claim. I specifically wanted to test if he would respond to my 'corrupt' post, which he didn't. Not until someone completely different did anyway -Happy.

I figured if you I were corrupted and  I were to claim, I would have said corrupted human since it seems like such a huge part of our identity. Mantle leaving that out was unpleasant to my senses. Especially when Happy showed no signs off holding back on claiming fully.

Surely this at least partially false?