By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:
Hatz has more important explaining to do. Sure it's great that you have a case zero, but a good set of evidence just somehow doesn't compare to a contradiction in the flavor.

I'd hardly call that a case, prof. In fact, I wiped my ass with harder things than that. I'm talking about Zero's rebuttal which I fiind nothing significant about.

Except you waited for Happy to say that he was a corrupt-human before you made your move on mantle.

I'm not biting on anything.

Prof, you always had the facts straight, you never needed anything to be straightened out. At least that's what I thought until recently.

It seems the only person who can keep things in perspective without pointing it out is Linkz.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Well you were last because you're the one I feel least strong about. I wouldn't mind being able to eliminate most of the "prof could still do this as scum" but for me it'd probably be better to get another "confirmed" townie. But last time I made this deal nobody took it up, and even my mason buddy had it wrong!

Okay, I figured out something for you. I'm thinking of a number between 0 and 9. You have one guess, and I won't tell you if you're right until after the radish tests.

Linkzmax said:
hatmoza said:
Linkzmax said:

Good news everyone!

I've only read the last page and this one so far, but I got a PING!

Vote: radishhead

I'd say it's 95% certain, but I'll give two chances of persuading me otherwise.

radish, did you learn anything from last round?(I'm not talking about anything related to being a cop)

@hat "avoiding" the question
Maybe I just assumed something completely wrong by actually reading the thread, but I thought it was pretty obvious that the details that would be discussed "toMorrow" was Mantle saying nothing about being "corrupt". Hell, zero even acknowledges it: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4789323

I just want his scum ass lynched. Parroting, bandwagoning, Revenge voting/suspecting everyone that slightly suspects him. Arguing topics that are already mentioned or detailed. A lot of apparent proof of not following the game. This is no longer a question of lynching him to see if this is a trend, this is a matter of lynching him and CONFIRMING this is a trend behavior for when he's scum.

The guy went along with my plan to lynch mantle with little questions asked, acknowledges that I will NOT mention anything other about corrupts and non corrupts until day 2. Sees me as this flawless saint... but he questions my method the moment I put him in my suspect list? Demands answers for a question I made ultra clear I wouldn't talk about day 2. Repeatedly asks questions already answered.

That in itself is an inconsistency that needs not to be looked into. That is something you need to be lynched for. There is no doubt in my mind that Zero is scum, and nothing or anything anyone can say will make me feel differently about him. Radish's flaky rear can wait.

No hat. We are lynching radish today.(unless he passes one of my 1.5 tests, yes I dropped a half because he conviently disappeared just as I voted him)

You have good points against zero, but he's not today's lynch at this point.

Furthermore, I say the radish lynch can go up to L-1, but NO HAMMERING until I finish up with him. In fact, I'm offering townie points(or at the least, non-radish's team points) to whomever first points out why I pinged radish as scum.* No hammer yet though, I still have more to say depending on answers.

*Offer is not valid for mantle, happy, or prof. If you know, then you get cool points, but I already think you guys are town, so that isn't helpful.

Linkz, if I saw what you see in Radish I'd probably have my vote on him right now. I simply cannot let players who go full throttle on those who oppose them off the hook.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

That's what I figured you would have said. It's only of slight significance, and I will explain it toDay.

No, it has not to do with yoshi.

I really want to explain more now, but I need to hear from radish first.

prof, if you figure it out and I'm not around. Feel free to ask radish the follow-up should he fail my first question.(No, I don't expect you, or anyone really to follow that. Just would be awesome if it happened)

No worries hat. Either way, I'll explain fully what I saw before the Night is through.

So do you hate radish for the usual reasons, despite him not doing anything "yet". Or is it because he slipped up?

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:
Hatz has more important explaining to do. Sure it's great that you have a case zero, but a good set of evidence just somehow doesn't compare to a contradiction in the flavor.

I'd hardly call that a case, prof. In fact, I wiped my ass with harder things than that. I'm talking about Zero's rebuttal which I fiind nothing significant about.

Except you waited for Happy to say that he was a corrupt-human before you made your move on mantle.

I'm not biting on anything.

Prof, you always had the facts straight, you never needed anything to be straightened out. At least that's what I thought until recently.

It seems the only person who can keep things in perspective without pointing it out is Linkz.

But what are the facts? When happy said "I am a corrupt human", you were like "boom, that's it! That's why you are scum mantle, because you didn't know that there were corrupt townies."

If you had known about corrupt townies previous, then why didn't you just say it yourself?

hatmoza said:

In one of the many endings of Catherine -and stop reading here if you hate spoilers- Vincent becomes corrupt and seeks a life in the netherworld with Catherine, eventually losing his human form. If that's not enough he becomes a powerful demonic overlord within a week.

Anyways, is it not possible that there are corrupt humans that live in the dark realm?

Like he did here?

Linkzmax said:
That's what I figured you would have said. It's only of slight significance, and I will explain it toDay.

No, it has not to do with yoshi.

I really want to explain more now, but I need to hear from radish first.

prof, if you figure it out and I'm not around. Feel free to ask radish the follow-up should he fail my first question.(No, I don't expect you, or anyone really to follow that. Just would be awesome if it happened)

It's in the alst two pages? I found something and wrote it on the site somewhere just for fun, but I think that had responses and questions already.

Okay, Votals coming up soon :D

Yes, 100 post/page it's page 8 or 9.