By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

hatmoza said:
happydolphin said:
theprof00 said:

Can you please format your argument in a better way? I don't understand what you're trying to say.

I'm a corrupt-human, town. There, that should be convincing enough, I don't believe in flavor analysis.

THAT'S what I'm looking for, baby!

Vote: Mantle

quoted for reference

Around the Network

Just so you understand, I'm not trying to start anything with you Hat. I just want the facts in order.

Warning, I know you guys usually put less stock into my thoughts/opinions when I'm drunk, so I'm going to preface the following with a notice that I am indeed drunk.

happydolphin said:
Linkzmax said:
happydolphin said:

prof is always active.

Not true. Just last game prof was quite inactive. He happened to be scum, but the inactivity was more due to work and sour grapes due to an "exploit". I don't think level of activity is an indicator of prof's alignment, but rather what he actually does with it.

Fair enough. You've played many more games with him than I did. I always interpreted his silence as just not wanting to get his theories crapped on all the time, but you're probably right with this.

Your point.

Nope, prof is not one to be afraid of being wrong.

Guys guys guys... if hat claims anything but a corrupt human, you lynch him. It's as simple as that.

zomg, I told possible scum what he needs to do to evade a lynch. You're an imbecile if you don't think hat already knew that fact.

I think I'll have a drink myself *cheers*

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Linkzmax said:

Good news everyone!

I've only read the last page and this one so far, but I got a PING!

Vote: radishhead

I'd say it's 95% certain, but I'll give two chances of persuading me otherwise.

radish, did you learn anything from last round?(I'm not talking about anything related to being a cop)

@hat "avoiding" the question
Maybe I just assumed something completely wrong by actually reading the thread, but I thought it was pretty obvious that the details that would be discussed "toMorrow" was Mantle saying nothing about being "corrupt". Hell, zero even acknowledges it: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4789323

I just want his scum ass lynched. Parroting, bandwagoning, Revenge voting/suspecting everyone that slightly suspects him. Arguing topics that are already mentioned or detailed. A lot of apparent proof of not following the game. This is no longer a question of lynching him to see if this is a trend, this is a matter of lynching him and CONFIRMING this is a trend behavior for when he's scum.

The guy went along with my plan to lynch mantle with little questions asked, acknowledges that I will NOT mention anything other about corrupts and non corrupts until day 2. Sees me as this flawless saint... but he questions my method the moment I put him in my suspect list? Demands answers for a question I made ultra clear I wouldn't talk about day 2. Repeatedly asks questions already answered.

That in itself is an inconsistency that needs not to be looked into. That is something you need to be lynched for. There is no doubt in my mind that Zero is scum, and nothing or anything anyone can say will make me feel differently about him. Radish's flaky rear can wait.

No hat. We are lynching radish today.(unless he passes one of my 1.5 tests, yes I dropped a half because he conviently disappeared just as I voted him)

You have good points against zero, but he's not today's lynch at this point.

Furthermore, I say the radish lynch can go up to L-1, but NO HAMMERING until I finish up with him. In fact, I'm offering townie points(or at the least, non-radish's team points) to whomever first points out why I pinged radish as scum.* No hammer yet though, I still have more to say depending on answers.

*Offer is not valid for mantle, happy, or prof. If you know, then you get cool points, but I already think you guys are town, so that isn't helpful.

Salut *at prof*

Zero, if prof was the godfather last round, would you have played differently? If yes, how so?
Apologies for "past game(s)" talk, but this is relevant to this game.

Thanks!
really wondering who will get the townie points.
although you said I can't get any, I was still interested, so I reread his last page from the point you gave him a
*ping*

Am i not going to get a response hat? Oh well.