By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Hatz has more important explaining to do. Sure it's great that you have a case zero, but a good set of evidence just somehow doesn't compare to a contradiction in the flavor.

Around the Network

He's also reluctant to vote for radish.

hatmoza said:
How naive to think claiming an importnt role will guarantee doctor protection. As if Strongmen and manipulative roles don't exist. Not to mention role blockers. Not to mention folding under little pressure. Not to mention his recent bandwagon on Radish. Not to mention how Mario really stinks right now.

Indeed. I agree with you whole heatedly.

TruckOSaurus said:

Grrr.... I am not amused. That's not what I asked for. I'm not looking for a reasoning behind your roleclaim but for the reasoning behind your first post where you foolishly label GodLikes as power roles (http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4786744)

Again. I thought it was obvious the gods were powerful? Is there such a thing as one that isn't?

Linkzmax said:

Rather than beat the dead horse of WHY you put yourself out there as a power role which led to asking for protection, even though you acknowledge the possibility of a BD(or strongman/roleblocker as hat said)...

Why were you so quick to categorize the three groups given the above stance?

It was fake, as I said. Or do you mean I faked the results of it?

Everyone makes mistakes. ;)

I mean, it didn't seem like you were being sincere with it (apparently not, according to you). Besides that, you are not going after people like you usually do. It isn't enough to say you are mafia, but if I was cop I would definitely investigate you.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

This indeed is quite intriguing... I never claimed anything yet this time I have a player claiming I said I'm not human.

I never directly confirmed or denied anything about my character other than my name. Truck's 'mistakenly' labeled me as human, and now Zero flat out put words in my mouth by saying I'm confirmed not human.

I'm honestly disappointed in prof though. Didn't think he would bite.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

theprof00 said:
Hatz has more important explaining to do. Sure it's great that you have a case zero, but a good set of evidence just somehow doesn't compare to a contradiction in the flavor.

I'd hardly call that a case, prof. In fact, I wiped my ass with harder things than that. I'm talking about Zero's rebuttal which I fiind nothing significant about.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
zero129 said:

Mario well you are here. What are your thoughts on the current Hatz situation?. With his claim of not being human but yet having a name?.

Did he already claim shadownspan, or could he be a godlike? Is it already confirmed that shadownspawn do not have names? If so, then we have another lynch candidate as well. I'd like to hear a response from him first, but this does look like a Hatz slip.

Another reason why group names/ individual names shouldn't be used. We shouldn't be able to base lynches off of things like this. Meh.

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
zero129 said:

Mario well you are here. What are your thoughts on the current Hatz situation?. With his claim of not being human but yet having a name?.

Did he already claim shadownspan, or could he be a godlike? Is it already confirmed that shadownspawn do not have names? If so, then we have another lynch candidate as well. I'd like to hear a response from him first, but this does look like a Hatz slip.

Another reason why group names/ individual names shouldn't be used. We shouldn't be able to base lynches off of things like this. Meh.

I never claimed anything.  That is a straight lie. And the fact that Zero is getting away with murder is mind numbing.

hatmoza said:

I never claimed anything.  That is a straight lie. And the fact that Zero is getting away with murder is mind numbing.

All right then. To be honest, I skimmed through most of the Prof/ Happy/ Zero arguments that were pretty pointless really. Thought I might have missed something, but indeed it looks like they are trying to put words into your mouth. Both Trucks, and Zero.

If Hatz doesn't want to claim he doesn't have to. We have had enough of that already on Night 1 (Day 1). Looks in mirror. :P

Nintendo still doomed?

Linkzmax said:
mantlepiecek said:

Linkz feels a bit different this time. I am not sure if he was being truthful when he said he was testing zero with his suspicion.

Not only zero mind you, but what do you suggest I was up to instead?

There was always a chance you were trying to score some townie points.

Not that I think that's the case.

hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:

I'd hardly call that a case, prof. In fact, I wiped my ass with harder things than that. I'm talking about Zero's rebuttal which I fiind nothing significant about.

Except you waited for Happy to say that he was a corrupt-human before you made your move on mantle.

I'm not biting on anything.