By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

theprof00 said:
Not to twll you what to do mario but if you want to go against mantle youre opening yourself up. We have no real proof of you either and we dont want any. Better to let stuff like that resolve itself.
as a note mantle is generally a cautious player, so i dont see him making a mistake like that so early.
happy commented earlier tht mantle was bad, but mantle is generally my tpughest read mostly because hes so safe with everything he says.

0_0

The last time you said this was when you were scum, as town you said I was the easiest person to read O_O

Well, I still think you are town.

Around the Network

I agree hat i really like zero for a lynch too but i think there are probably some better targets than him since hes questionable. Something about him just feels too easy if u no what i mean. Like, he's too lynchable. I dunno. I still agree with your assessment though.

mantlepiecek said:
nen-suer said:
mantlepiecek said:
nen-suer said:
You claimed human coze you are human. Hat pretty much claimed courrupted human.

so i'm not sure what do you mean when you say hat didnt claim!

Hat using the word courrupted instead of teinted like the OP is why i think that btw.

Yeah. But did you ever consider how I realized he claimed corrupted human?

And how that translates to being town?

Huh?! what? The dude said your scum becouse your didnt mention anything anout being courrupted.

You lied as mafia hat cought your lie of... course you gonna back down and i say "i know,  i was testing you" *rolls eyes* 

BUT I said it after hat mentioned corruptness.

Hat didn't catch me lying, he thought I was lying and he was wrong about it.

I wasn't testing anyone btw. There's no need for tests.

You really want me lynched don't you?

IIRC I never said you lied. My accusation was simple: You claimed 'odd ball' simple human.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Dont confuse what i say with what the reality is. I talk big. :D
Even last game i was unsure you were scum. It was only because situationally you stood out more than others that you were lynched (2 games ago i mean)

Stop the infighting guys. Together we have six votes, nearly impossible to be misled and at best we make scum vote how we want.

Around the Network
Smeags said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Okay, let me tell you what's bothering me then.

I've done some checking and you were the first one to use the term "shadowling" which is fine since I figured you got the term from the same place I did. From that point on, I assumed you were shadowspawn/shadowling.

Then came the whole deal with prof and HappyD arguing about names. Now, I don't pretend to understand prof's mind but as I read it from my point of view I thought he was pressuring HappyD because he thought you made up a name and that a scum HappyD had followed suit to appear town while not realizing shadowlings didn't have names.

Afterwards came the answer that there were corrupted humans and that humans had names.

Now, what I'm getting at is:

If you are a shadowling, how come you have name? And if you're a human, where did you get the term shadowling?

Ah, I might as well clear that up.

I felt that the term "Shadowling" was a good neutral term for calling others. Essentially calling people "townies" if you will (In previous games, even if they weren't actual townies, they wouldn't object to me calling them that term.) I did not want to directly call anyone specifically a "SpadowSpawn" (the actual role that Stefl has given some players), as there are at least three different types of players, and any of them could be pro-town (including God-like and Corrupted Human). So I coined the term "shadowling", as it fits the wordage of "townie" as well as the flavor we're playing in. Role playing is fun, but I did need to clarify that. ^_~

However, I do think you're pressing too hard for me to reveal my true form (whether it be ShadowSpawn, Human, or GodLike) right now. I'm not going to reveal it at this time. Be gone!

Maybe I missed them or maybe I didn't get to them yet, but I hardly see any analysis from you...

I want to see more observations like in the bolded rather than riddled fluff. Which I personally don't like riddles/games or anything similar in mafia. Ever. But I guess you really do like role playing.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Fun fact last time smeags roleplayed he was killed for being stannis baratheon.

zero129 said:
mantlepiecek said:
zero129 said:
hatmoza said:
both of your arses are town, now kiss and STFU.

I am going to trust you with this, i also believe you have a very good reason for why you believe mantle is mafia and think both prof and happyd are town .

So lets see if you a right

Vote: Mantle

if you a wrong i hope you have a good explanation.

So. What kind of good reason do you think hat has?

It's day 1, btw.

Mantle to be honest after reading some of your replys up to this point im sorry i was so confident in what hat was saying. And it goes back to that i cant think of any reason you would of claimed human when you did, knowing that right away people would suspect you. (If you remember i was one of the first ones to say that). But then hatz and nan started talking about how the was a fault in your claim and i believed them.

I see now i was wrong as after readint this from hatz http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4789807 i can see he really had nothing.

I didnt get a chance to read past that post yet as im still catching up. But i hope hatz has been called out on what he had to say tomorrow that made him so sure to want to lynch you today.

Unvote:Mantle

Sorry dude, its just hatz was so right last game i guess i put too much faith in him to be right this game also.

Never put that much faith in anyone. I can be wrong too though we will never have a true answer until the end of the game.

@ mantle I don't have anyone I feel strongly about other than zero, to the extent I could even call that strong. I guess I could make a list of my wishy washy slight feelings that I'll probably forget by toMorrow anyway, but not sure what the point would be.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

theprof00 said:
I agree hat i really like zero for a lynch too but i think there are probably some better targets than him since hes questionable. Something about him just feels too easy if u no what i mean. Like, he's too lynchable. I dunno. I still agree with your assessment though.

I think I get what you're saying, but one could argue that that's even more reason to lynch him.  After all, don't you remember those games where we spent 5 days in a row going "let's lynch radish ... nah ... let's lynch radish ... nah ... but I REALLY want to lynch radish"?  Not only can it distract town, but more importantly it's not good for town to have such a huge question mark.  On the other hand it's really too early to accuse zero of following in those footsteps.  After all, it's only the beginning of his second game and in the first one he was scum. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!