By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

theprof00 said:
Mantle since youre here who do you think is scum and townie?

you hat, happy, trucks zero town.

prob town smeags

neutral mario

prob scum darkthanatos, kantor, carl

scum nen.

Around the Network

There is a reason why I went neutral on mario, however I won't say it.

mantlepiecek said:

Then why even bring it up?

What is your opinion on Linkz?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Also a town vibe from Spurge, forgot to mention him.

Slight scum vibes from FF and Radish too. Don't know if I mentioned them yet.

Carl, Thanatos, Noctis, Smeags, Yoshi, and Kantor are neutral.

As for getting into the reasoning behind each. Maybe if I survive to night 2 (day 2).

Nintendo still doomed?

Looks like a solid list mantle.

Around the Network

Although, I really wish we would have stuck with the Mantle lynch. I feel like he really did slip up. Of course he is going to claim he is corrupt after the fact. Oh well. There is still time to go after him.

Back to Linkz. He is playing it more safe, asking less questions than usual, doing less scum hunting, and that whole thing against Zero seemed fake to me.

Nintendo still doomed?

Why do you guys like hatz? I like hatz too but im curious.

Also we need to get some lurkers in here. Havent heard nearly enough from radiah carl and ff. And some people were using the excuse of the meta to active lurk.

How do you both think we should proceed? With hatz both of you nyself happy and trucks we nearly have majority. Zero has his own agenda apparently, so were going to need 4 more votes if we all vote togerher whoch i think we should. Should we each put forth three and pick or should we try to get more discussion or what?

Not to twll you what to do mario but if you want to go against mantle youre opening yourself up. We have no real proof of you either and we dont want any. Better to let stuff like that resolve itself.
as a note mantle is generally a cautious player, so i dont see him making a mistake like that so early.
happy commented earlier tht mantle was bad, but mantle is generally my tpughest read mostly because hes so safe with everything he says.

theprof00 said:
Not to twll you what to do mario but if you want to go against mantle youre opening yourself up. We have no real proof of you either and we dont want any. Better to let stuff like that resolve itself.
as a note mantle is generally a cautious player, so i dont see him making a mistake like that so early.
happy commented earlier tht mantle was bad, but mantle is generally my tpughest read mostly because hes so safe with everything he says.

because I'm a likeable dude.

I especially like Mantle's scum list.

Zero on the other hand... zero is acting a lot like he was behaving day one of last game. Probably most of you forgot but I remember him playing the overly passionate and eager town first day because that's were I got cut off the following night. We let 'em off the hook based on the reasons many of you are using now. He turned out scum. Whether that's a consistency in his game style or a trend he expresses when he's scum will be found out after his flip.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

supermario128 said:
mantlepiecek said:

Then why even bring it up?

What is your opinion on Linkz?

Well, I figured someone would ask something about it. So I replied beforehand that I won't answer that question.

As for linkz, I don't think the stuff I've seen about him is enough to have a feel yet. Neutral, although he is playing a bit different.