By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

mantlepiecek said:
Final-Fan said:
Thoughts:
Mantle seems like a good lynch candidate based on *le sigh* flavor meta, but I can't say I really have a scum read on him.
It seems the prof/HD thing resolved amicably enough; that's nice.
Wow lol, zero is going nuts. I'm not sure he'd be that aggressive if he was scum, but then again maybe he would.
FoS zero

How do you feel about darkthanatos, FF?

I'm not sure.  I mean, he's been posting, and I read them and everything, but I just apparently didn't get a lasting impression of town/scum feel.  Oops. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Ah yes, I've glanced back in the thread, and I will say that although I don't have a particularly town read on him I didn't see merit in your accusations.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

I had actually forgotten about that lol.

zero129 said:

Yoshi thats twice now you came to the aid of prof, its making me suspect you.

Its clear you must not know what is going on here. People should be able to see how strong my argument is against him. as its simple, I am Shadowspawn and i am Also town, I know for a fact this to be true and i know any other shadow spawn that sees this also knows it to be true. So he is 1 lying about shadowlings and they are not real or 2. He is a Shadowling and he is mafia as the is no way can the be Town Shadowspawn and town Shadowlings.

Think about it!

I can understand where you are coming from, but that is on the assumption that it is split like humans. 

Shadowlings are children of the shadows, which makes me think that shadowspawn are more powerful. Maybe shadowlings and corrupt humans are vanilla town, and shadowspawn are town with roles? 

If it isn't that, then it might just be as simple as Stefl made a mistake when writing the two PMs. Perhaps one of you are a role, so Stefl re-wrote theirs, and in doing so wrote shadowlings instead of shadowspawn? He did make the game very quickly, its perfectly feasable? 

Eitherway, I don't think it strong enough evidence to vote on.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

No reason radish. I just wanted to see how you'd react, which i didnt get a scum vibe iff if like i was hoping.

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Mario claiming again without massive pressure I really don't get it. Can you please explain it to me why you did it?

Everyone (some users) was assuming I was scum based on what I said. Indeed, I mixed up humans ans shadow spawn. How did I mix this up, because I am not either of them. Thus, it should have been obvious I was godlike. Now, if you were in my shoes you probably would have been a bit annoyed and scared of the mafia at the same time. This is because it should have been pretty obvious the godlike individuals are powerful, no? Thus, I claimed a power role to ask for the doctor's protection. If the mafia have a bus driver I will die anyway, but at least I tried, eh? :P

Again, I really don't see why we needed group names in the first place. This game would have been a lot better and less confusing without giving people group names and individual names... Just give people a role and that's it. You can still have a theme and write flavor. There is no need for all these names!

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

TruckOSaurus said:

Which is why I don't believe mario is what he said he was.

That's fine.

unvote: Mantle

vote: Linkz

Strong mafia vibe from him this game. I also believe Trucks and Mantle to be mafia.

Nen, Prof, Happy, Zero, and Hatz I think are town.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I thi nk youre wrong about trucks and mantle.
Linkz im iffy on. Would be funny to lynch him day 1 though :D

Final-Fan said:
Ah yes, I've glanced back in the thread, and I will say that although I don't have a particularly town read on him I didn't see merit in your accusations.

Anyone tingling your suspicion meter other than zero?

Mantle since youre here who do you think is scum and townie?