By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

yeah tell the truth. You pushed a lynch on a claimed doc thinking you would somehow be plausibly deniable. Let the record show that. :D

Around the Network
zero129 said:

Wow i didnt realize i posted so much after xD.

Also i thought that index was going to be for people who should be banned or something and you wanted me added to it for that lulz xD.

anyway if you add me as mod killed you are lying. Might as well tell the truth and not lie in it.

If you had broken rules like that before you died you would totally have been modkilled.  I think you were actually lucky you didn't get a ban to shut you up. 
So you weren't "modkilled" per se, but if the chart also is reflecting where people behaved badly enough to get themselves kicked out of the game, you certainly qualify. 

I get the feeling you are not taking this seriously.  If I'm wrong, sorry; if I'm not wrong, don't try to play Mafia again.  With anyone, ever, until you change your attitude toward what you did in this game. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I really don't think it was that bad.

At least not bad enough to warrant calling him modkilled over voted out. Voted out holds a much higher value when you factor in who put the votes on, that it was a double lynch, and that he was a claimed doc. Modkill just paints what happened as a mystery.

Fair enough. After all, anything other than strict "this is what happened" recording opens you up to all sorts of fudging. I'm convinced; zero should not be recorded as modkilled. Slippery slopes, et cetera.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

theprof00 said:
yeah tell the truth. You pushed a lynch on a claimed doc thinking you would somehow be plausibly deniable. Let the record show that. :D

Yes this is totally personal and not about rules being rules.

Modkills are far worse than being lynched, which can be due to any number of reasons.(including a very influential hat plus a scum pushing for the lynch)

But if you guys think no wrong was done than so be it.

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
happydolphin said:

Oh, I misunderstood that question :). Trucks, you shouldn't regret town's vote on tabaha. Your hunch on Noctis was right but we had very little on him he had been too quiet. Tabaha had more of town agreement of his scumminess for two nights consecutive.

Noctis's roleclaim was pure bullshit, I demonstrated that many times.

No it's not. I can really block all scums actions. The eonly BS I made is I can use it on myself and I was town. Although I don't expect you guys to beleive me. I was ready for that. I am just scaring the mafia ( heroes ).

Anyways sorry Linkz that's all I can say. 

aaand... I really need to take a break on VGC mafia for now. I am not really enjoying the recent games I am playing. I just want to be a vig. or an SK that's why I keep on playing ( although I became an SK but I was not ready for that because of the modkill).  I am also doing you guys and myself a favor since this not how I play. I am much better on the first games I had because I am properly motivated to play and I am also pre-occupied with other things.

Anyways, How did the game end? An explanation would suffice? I haven't made my actions yet. :(

Final-Fan said:
I had thought I was in all games continuously since I started, but I forgot about the Death Note game. That's Game 10, right? The one you have me blank for.

The death note game was a side game while a regular game was going on.

Signature goes here!

http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/8g2fTsM3EVmR

Serial killer QT -yes, I did have my own.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I'm going to guess that it says "well I'm boned"

were there awards given or are they still to come?