By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

1 time poison/silence doc. Yes? Oh do you actually think there's a Watcher? I thought you were just being vain again.

Around the Network

Asking me questions now?

You did a pretty horrible job making yourself a target linkz with that commute ability, as well.

Shall we list the killing power too?

radish a full-time poison SK
mafia with a nightly kill
apparently some kind of Silencer
and smeags if he ever scans a light bringer.

What should I have done? I was called scum for everything, even the things I was right about.

A one time poison doc, nurse, doc, commuter is more like 2 possible saves on one night.

Do you think there's a watcher? Pretty obvious you do since you claimed you blocked me immediately after I said I was blocked. Nice that you just somehow knew yesterday that people who targeted you while commuting would get a blocked message. Sure you lied about your interaction with stefl, it's a white lie that doesn't hurt anyone. But how convenient for you to have more than one block ability.

I'm guessing you wasted your commute as well.

Around the Network

No, I don't think there's a Watcher.

Nope. I thought about it Midnight 2, but I took no action. Wanted to save the JK til later as well, but I had my fingers crossed that I could guess if mafia were going to try to kill you or smeags.

Linkzmax said:
What should I have done? I was called scum for everything, even the things I was right about.

radish a full-time poison SK - who can only poison two people and can be healed (expected that he wouldn't hit a shadowspawn first night, given that it was a flavor kill, and relied on town sharing flavor)
mafia with a nightly kill- who can be blocked three different ways
apparently some kind of Silencer- who hilariously enough has only silenced one person, here's an idea, maybe it's just a one-shot
and smeags if he ever scans a light bringer- yes I can't wait to hear what he has to say

Linkzmax said:

Nope. I thought about it Midnight 2, but I took no action. Wanted to save the JK til later as well, but I had my fingers crossed that I could guess if mafia were going to try to kill you or smeags.

So why did you just narrow down your own list of abilities? That gives mafia information and was something we really didn't need to know.

Further, you claim to be town, but think mafia are going to kill someone who has a guilty read on you and is going to press you night 4?

You keep saying radish only had to kill two people, as if you know he didn't have to kill shadowlings or that everyone non-claimed isn't shadowspawn. Don't be stupid.
Doc/Nurse or Jailkeep/Commute. What's the third?
Yes a one-time silence healer totally makes sense for a one-time silencer.
smeags is the only one I'd grant since I'm not totally convinced. For you both to not have been targeted is very bizarre.

theprof00 said:
Linkzmax said:

So why did you just narrow down your own list of abilities? That gives mafia information and was something we really didn't need to know.

Further, you claim to be town, but think mafia are going to kill someone who has a guilty read on you and is going to press you night 4?

How did I narrow it down?

Why wouldn't mafia want to kill a cop? Especially when doing so cop would then make the guilty scan all that more valid due to confirmation of the flip?

Leaving you alive to get a mislynch on me does not make up for letting you get scans off.