By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Linkzmax said:

Oh and..

Final-Fan said:

If Prof has already got one innocent and one guilty scan, IMO we can trust his results as long as he's really a cop. 

theprof00 said:
And what if i told you i had a cop scan on yoshi?
theprof00 said:
My scan last night was decided by events and relationships.
i scanned linkz, he is scum.
Final-Fan said:
Vote Linkzmax

lolz

I thought it was entirely possible prof's question was simply hypothetical, or trying to egg me on to vote without actually giving a result.  Then, when he said he scanned you guilty, I thought he had indeed been playing me vis-a-vis Yoshiya.  After I voted, I realized prof's comment about "even if I was paranoid" suggested two guilties (as indicated by my earlier post), but I was confident you weren't going to get lynched before I got back. 

I'm concerned that prof may be paranoid, but this is certainly enough to put me onto yoshi's wagon instead of Carl or someone else. 

Unvote
Vote Yoshiya

(initially typed Linkz instead of Yoshi ... derp)
(but fixed before posting, this is not an edit)

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

So, you're not denying that I am the cop, just denying that I have a guilty scan on you.

Linkzmax said:
So the real matter is, does prof's pseudoclaim make him scummy? I don't believe so; therefore, I'm not worried about the validity of the claim.

What I do know is I'm not scum. So yes, that is the part I have issue with. If you really are a cop, then I have trouble believing smeags' claim.

More importantly, if I am redirected, it means smeags cannot have been.
Not to get in the middle of you two love birds, but I want to hear everything he has to say, now that he's said something.

Unless Carl and I were bus-driven. loltheory

Around the Network

mafia would be foolish to target anyone other than the person they killed.

Twas a loltheory, not to be taken seriously. But point blank, you should have no reason to think that, what fear would mafia have about directly killing their target?

ebwop: I don't think "point blank" is the correct phrase, but whatever.

Linkzmax said:
Twas a loltheory, not to be taken seriously. But point blank, you should have no reason to think that, what fear would mafia have about directly killing their target

Fear? It's textbook.

It'd be a very poor use of the role should it exist.