By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

theprof00 said:
Actually, let's vote yoshi instead and see ehat he flips.
If he flips human we can lynch carl tomorrow.
unvote
Vote yoshi

What do you think about nen, prof?

Around the Network

Yesterday i was think that if hes silenced, theres no point in lynching him anymore.
but im starting to feel like hes town now.

theprof00 said:
Yesterday i was think that if hes silenced, theres no point in lynching him anymore.

So you are saying that if he is silenced and is scum, then there is no point in lynching him?

What made you think he is town?

And prof, unless you have stated it already, I would like reasons from you as well for lynching yoshiya over anyone else.

theprof00 said:
wow, thanks for killing hat for me lol

Agreed. Due to his claim and radish's role, he was my second strongest scumspect.

I think Trucks is onto something. Either Carl would have been exposed by different scan of another human. Or there's a liar(s) among the claimed humans.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Vote mantlepiecek

Same reasons as before. This man is 3rd party and anti-Town. Either radishheads partner or something different. I wouldnt be surprised if he was a human-killing 3rd party. He thought Light was Town and Dark was Scum... He would have known otherwise if he was actually Town. Yada yada yada. So on and so forth. Youve all already read it.

The now dead flav-cop was also suspicious of his day 1 activity too, funnily enough.

Why do you say he's third party, and not mafia?

mantlepiecek said:

Interesting that you think smeags is a godlike when he is 100% shadowspawn. How do I know? He felt suspicious of me when I said light = dark, and he felt it immediately.

smeags is definitely not shadowspawn, or at the very least his fakeclaim isn't a shadowspawn.

mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:

So you are saying that if he is silenced and is scum, then there is no point in lynching him?

What made you think he is town?

There isn't really, at least not until the rest of scum are lynched, if it's even necessary at that point.

But we still don't even know that nen was actually silenced. Today nen hammers, and nobody else votes. We wait until Stefl acknowledges if the lynch is finalized or not.

Vote: smeags

@mantle
When i get home tonight ill show you my suspicion of yoshi.
just as an overvoew, hes been very eishywashy, is playing very safe and his actions reflect those of acum.
examples are his bandwagon vote on radish night 1, his push to substitute radish for linkz yesterday, among other things.