By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Linkzmax said:
They would probably be more certain, but as mantle(I think) suggested, radish could have been lying so as to not make himself a target for night kills.

not to mention that they know the mafia size and makeup.

Around the Network

I had so much fun today! Mr. Khan! Hurry and bring your ass down here already.

Lee Tockar an Peter New were auctioning stuff for charity and we had a blast. I have no videos of that, but I'll post photos of the auction items I purchased soon. I'm sure the auction will be on youtube in the near future.

They had a Mare in the Moon ring that was custom made. It was gorgeous. I stopped bidding around $300. I really wanted that soooo much. Than they had a silver Princess Luna (Silver head with a green gem-ish eye) That also stopped bidding on around $300. Final-Fan would have died if he saw them. They were absolutely gorgeous!

Probably my favorite item was the Princess Celestia necklace of her raising the sun. God I regret letting it go T_T

Here's an Andrew W.K video I decided to record. Party canon fail!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

wrong thread!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Linkzmax said:
They would probably be more certain, but as mantle(I think) suggested, radish could have been lying so as to not make himself a target for night kills.

True, radish could have been lying, but it didn't stop me from raising the possibility that if he was really a shadowspawn-only SK then it was entirely possible there are other SK(s) exclusively targeting corrupted humans and maybe godlike.  So when the other guy said just about the exact same thing (still as only a hypothesis) as if it was an original thought it made me go "O RLY"

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Vote trucks

won't be on much if at all the next 2 days. hatmoza be conventioning it up. I vote truck coz I believe he is scum mafia.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Linkzmax said:

not to mention that they know the mafia size and makeup.

Yes, but a "shorthanded" mafia might not KNOW if there's just a shadowspawn-only SK or if there's also a human-only SK.(or a godlike one to boot)

Anyway, yeah I think they would have less doubt than a townie, but I will have to look into who said what and when, and individually determine what to make of their stance.

Final-Fan said:
Linkzmax said:

True, radish could have been lying, but it didn't stop me from raising the possibility that if he was really a shadowspawn-only SK then it was entirely possible there are other SK(s) exclusively targeting corrupted humans and maybe godlike.  So when the other guy said just about the exact same thing (still as only a hypothesis) as if it was an original thought it made me go "O RLY"

You've been altogether useless, but I was not calling you(or anyone for that matter) out. I understand your point of mantle(?) making the suggestion post-flip, but I don't even recall who said it earlier.

hatmoza said:

Vote trucks

won't be on much if at all the next 2 days. hatmoza be conventioning it up. I vote truck coz I believe he is scum mafia.

Thanks, but it's still Midnight so your vote doesn't mean anything.

Not that it would mean anything if it was Night either, since you're scum and all. Thus there is no point in listening to you whatsoever. 

Feel free not to rejoin after your convention(s).(But do have fun :) ) It's not like you have anything to offer anyway.

Gnight peeps

Linkzmax said:

You've been altogether useless, but I was not calling you(or anyone for that matter) out. I understand your point of mantle(?) making the suggestion post-flip, but I don't even recall who said it earlier.

Yeah it was mantle
I believe it was me. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!