By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

NoCtiS_NoX said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
prof, and this is just because I am sure you are either town or SK, though I think you are town. And for a lot of reasons;

I will agree with lynching radish. If I get killed and we lose the game the responsibility is yours.

My scum list is carl, linkz, ff, darkthanatos, noctis nox and yoshiya.

The fact that Noctis with his limited contribution to the game has not yet been approached by scum for a mislynch is a big exclamation.

Noctis was the only person yet to visit the thread after lynch when stefl came in to ask for night actions.

I feel neglected here. :(

Are your tryin to tell us that I haven't posted ever since midnight?

When stefl came in to say he hadn't received pms, you hadn't been on since the midnight.

Around the Network

@ hatmoza:  Only the mods get turned into Reptilians.  You probably haven't been around long enough to get the reference, so 

A lot has been said, but it hasn't really changed my mind about radish.  He tried and failed to kill Yoshiya, or at least so he says.  It was allegedly because he can only kill shadowspawn.  If true, this suggests other SK(s) for other types of players.  He allegedly has a QT, but no one to talk to.  He has a win condition that may or may not preclude town from winning.  

There is just too much flaky stuff that revolves around radish.  It's completely ridiculous.  Maybe Stefl did forget to give him vital information, twice.  Maybe all the rest of it's true too.  Or maybe someone's going to wake up dead tomorrow with radish saying "ha ha, I'm doing the best I can to take out as many of you as I can before I go, because I'm an SK.  I poisoned a second guy last night too."  

Honestly, that seems a bit more tricksy than I would normally give radish credit for.  But the point is, I'm considering him a loose cannon until he's swiniging from the noose.  

As for other people,
--prof does kind of make a good case against nen's competence, but I'm not sure what it says about his alignment.  
--I'm checking in semi-regularly and reading all the posts and contributing so just because I don't post 50 times a day doesn't mean I'm lurking and I'm getting a little bit annoyed at the people who say it does.  In fact, unless I'm misremembering, happydolphin did it and I've been more active than him!  
--Noctis is lurking, yeah, and that by itself is dodgy, but as far as "he's scum because scum aren't trying to get him lynched for lurking", I think it's just as likely they've had bandwagons to jump on without having to create their own.  
--Suspects:  tabaha, smeags, nen, carl, noctis ... strength of suspicion:  weak

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I know all the VGC conspiracy. It's unfortunate I can't find the youtube video of the reptilian invaders.

I changed my mind:

Unvote if I have anyone voted

Vote Radish

Gummy would want this.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

all day from me, nothing.
FF points out all the information I've divulged from radish, vote time.

I think it got removed from Youtube because of the song, back when they removed the whole thing instead of just the audio. Or maybe they just removed the audio, and the account was taken down later for unrelated reasons. But it's a tragedy that we can't link it to educate newer users about the horrible truth about Alice Cooper.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
mantlepiecek said:
prof, and this is just because I am sure you are either town or SK, though I think you are town. And for a lot of reasons;

I will agree with lynching radish. If I get killed and we lose the game the responsibility is yours.

The fact that Noctis with his limited contribution to the game has not yet been approached by scum for a mislynch is a big exclamation.

That's just bullshit mantle. Your only reasoning for me being scum is being inactive? And the scum isn't trying to fry me? You are laughable mantle.

Or is because I thought DT is a townie already? I asked you question. Don't ignore this. Why do you feel DT is a scum? besides being inactive.

How about Tabaha? how about FF? They are lurking aswell. Especially Tabaha. So can we agree that Tabaha is scum aswell because the scums aren't approaching him for a mislynch? 

Maybe they're not approaching me for a myslinch to make people think like that. Maybe they don't care about me. Maybe they don't need to mislynch me because there's probabbly one running already. Or maybe just because I'm not very active and they just "forget" about me (I doubt this one).

How close am I to lynch? I'd like to be able to hammer myself if we can't agree on a more suitable person to lynch

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Unvote: Carl
Vote: Tabaha (sp?)

Either that or a modkill-it's crazy

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Linkzmax said:
DarkThanatos said:

Woah. What the hell happened. I was gone for 20 hours... 

I have a few questions, as my skim reading of what I missed left me with several questions I dont understand. 

Yes, you missed my opportunity to face an accuser: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4798396

I'm not entirely sure what you are accusing me of, but I'll respond to your questions anyway. 

"How much Mafia experience do you have again" - None. This is my first game. 

And the aim of my comment was to show you where you were mistaken. I didn't consider it an attack on me, as I felt the tone implied more of voicing your thoughts before you started an attack. I then followed it up with the saying you were suspicious because at time I thought you were, just from the general feeling of reading through. However after your recent change in suspicions and analysis of players I am not sure about - Trucks, Mantle - I'm getting a town feel now.

The main player I think is lurking is tabaha though. Understandably he was not posting Day 1, because he had 1500 posts to catch up on. However he has had plenty of time now, yet he has only posted maybe 5 times? And most of those were bandwagon votes... 

FoS: tabaha

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

NoCtiS_NoX said:
mantlepiecek said:

That's just bullshit mantle. Your only reasoning for me being scum is being inactive? And the scum isn't trying to fry me? You are laughable mantle.

Or is because I thought DT is a townie already? I asked you question. Don't ignore this. Why do you feel DT is a scum? besides being inactive.

How about Tabaha? how about FF? They are lurking aswell. Especially Tabaha. So can we agree that Tabaha is scum aswell because the scums aren't approaching him for a mislynch? 

Yes, that is my only reasoning. To have any other reasoning you have to..you know, not lurk as much.

And tabaha is a replacement, nice try comparing yourself with him.

FF, I am already suspicious of.

You were saying?