By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

I see what you did there.

Sorry, had a busy day. Unless it's a day I'm not working, I don't know how much "in your face" time I will be able to have. And it seems people don't respond to things unless it's a recent post.

My point was more that helping radish could very well mean town loses, which I'm not okay with.

No comment on why nen is a bad lynch?

Oh and what do you think of smeags?

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
I see what you did there.

Sorry, had a busy day. Unless it's a day I'm not working, I don't know how much "in your face" time I will be able to have. And it seems people don't respond to things unless it's a recent post.

1My point was more that helping radish could very well mean town loses, which I'm not okay with.

2No comment on why nen is a bad lynch?

3Oh and what do you think of smeags?

1 I know, like I said, it's a risk that someone like me, who has been left in a room with mafia all day, likes to take.

2 Huh? No...nen is a good lynch. Did you not see my page of him basically talking shit to me all day, which is what he's done every single time he's been mafia? Well, it's not a good lynch today, if that's what you mean. Obviously the best lynch today is Radish. That's a given. But nen is a lynch.

3 I'm a bit drunk coming back from a show, so I'll respond tomorrow. I'm just too friend to think about things I haven't been really REALLY thinking about. Smeags is a possibility, so is carl, so is tabaha, zzzz. I'll look in on those 20 posts this game players tomorrow.

I meant "But from your standpoint, lynching nen is the wrong choice anyway. radish can kill him for us, whereas nobody else has claimed "shadowspawn" to my recollection."

But respond tomorrow. I'm going to hit the sack myself.

Linkzmax said:
I meant "But from your standpoint, lynching nen is the wrong choice anyway. radish can kill him for us, whereas nobody else has claimed "shadowspawn" to my recollection."

But respond tomorrow. I'm going to hit the sack myself.

It's ok, nen and hat and radish and yoshi I've thought about all day. This is like second nature to me. 

I'd love him to kill nen if I thought he was actually capable of such a thing. I'm too back and forth on the presence of roleblocker, or then busser, and then how I think nen is unkillable (due to him saying 'you want me dead, you have to do it yourself'), (but then not sure if unpoisonable)and then if I get past all that, I'm like, ok that means radish is alive, who to lynch then? And at that point im tired and doing my best danny glover impersonation.

mantlepiecek said:
prof, and this is just because I am sure you are either town or SK, though I think you are town. And for a lot of reasons;

I will agree with lynching radish. If I get killed and we lose the game the responsibility is yours.

My scum list is carl, linkz, ff, darkthanatos, noctis nox and yoshiya.

The fact that Noctis with his limited contribution to the game has not yet been approached by scum for a mislynch is a big exclamation.

That's just bullshit mantle. Your only reasoning for me being scum is being inactive? And the scum isn't trying to fry me? You are laughable mantle.

Or is because I thought DT is a townie already? I asked you question. Don't ignore this. Why do you feel DT is a scum? besides being inactive.

How about Tabaha? how about FF? They are lurking aswell. Especially Tabaha. So can we agree that Tabaha is scum aswell because the scums aren't approaching him for a mislynch? 

Around the Network

Prof you paranoid no good for nothing amateur!

Linkz, I really think our lynch and Radish kill should be toward two of F-F, carl, Dark, and Trucks. They're hiding in plain sight. I really doubt any of us active ones are really scum. Just a lot of pointless bickering going on.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

oh, and noctis. But he's sucky regardless of alignment.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
prof, and this is just because I am sure you are either town or SK, though I think you are town. And for a lot of reasons;

I will agree with lynching radish. If I get killed and we lose the game the responsibility is yours.

My scum list is carl, linkz, ff, darkthanatos, noctis nox and yoshiya.

The fact that Noctis with his limited contribution to the game has not yet been approached by scum for a mislynch is a big exclamation.

Noctis was the only person yet to visit the thread after lynch when stefl came in to ask for night actions.

I feel neglected here. :(

Are your tryin to tell us that I haven't posted ever since midnight?

hatmoza said:
oh, and noctis. But he's sucky regardless of alignment.

Thank you hatz much appreciated.