By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

TruckOSaurus said:
Linkzmax said:

Smeags said:

Like I said, I find his views interesting. I take them and use them how I like. Sorry if you don't appreciate his artistry (Hatmoza gags here ).

I found that this post and this post were consistent in how I was percieving things as well. That, coupled with Spurge's claim (which for now, while not concrete... is still valuable) and then your hostility towards anyone who votes against you, I figured it was a good time as any to vote for you.

Once again. I have no interest in your trust. I'm figuring out who's just bad and who's the scum on my lynch. You happen to be the latter.

No. My "hostility" towards those voting against me was nonexistant at the time of your vote.

Vote: Smeags

Sorry, there's no reasoning in that first post. Just a list of names. I'd be curious how you went from http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4793626 suspecting Trucks and Carl to mirroring prof, even though you don't simply do that, but it's worthless coming from you. And again the second link is from after your vote.

Oh and, Spurge's claim has no value regarding my alignment.

It's funny how much you flail when not feeling any pressure though.

Smeags hasn't exactly been giving me town-tells up until now apart from a big one that, in my mind, makes up for the rest of his play. He was very confident to play around with the theme very early in the game (his roleplaying posts).

To me that's something scum wouldn't do because especially in a theme as vaguely defined as this one. I've experienced it many times, when scum, there's a huge risk in playing around with the theme because you have to figure out what townies should know so one wrong assumption and you're exposed.

Is his willingness to play with the theme your big tell? There's no vagueness in the flavor, it's just unclear what the makeup of mafia is. Scum would already know the flavor split though, and then flavor in the OP would go a long way towards filling any gaps. Not hard at all to figure out darkness = good and go with that theme.

There was one thing that gave me caution, but Smeags handled my questions so poorly that he made up an impossible justification for his vote. That overrides anything else in my book.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
Yes, radish will definitely give town some space when it comes to nightkills.

This was before the south park episode that just aired, so I don't think it was sarcastic.

I don't get how you can possibly think this when radish is far more likely to kill town than mafia. Do you think it really is a delayed kill and yoshi is going to die? Otherwise, how do you explain for the lack of kills?

mantlepiecek said:

Oh and linkz is still scum.

You realize repeating it ad nauseum isn't going to make it true, right?

Yoshiya said:
nen-suer said:
radishhead said:
By the way, extreme HoS on everyone that's claimed "corrupted human"

I said it before and i'll say it again. All humans are mafia with the corrupted human being thier safe claim.

And we probably have only 2-3 corrupted humans out there.

Whilst I am willing to believe we have at least 1 corrupted human out there, the fact that I am a non-mafia corrupted human and the fact that I refuse to believe that Stefl is stupid enough to give out a safe claim which isn't safe tells me that this isn't the case (assuming we don't have a large group of corrupteds waiting to claim). At least if what I think your comment on the fact that you said there being 2-3 corrupted humans making them all mafia is what you meant.

You are willing to believe that you exist, huh? That must take a mountain of faith. /sarcasm

Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:
hatmoza said:
the fact that scum -likely- targetted Radish N1 who was protected by Spurge is a testament to how threatened they are by him.

Why would they be threatened by him? 

He is clearly the being of light from the OP, so on Mafia's side. He is more likely to hit town then Mafia, and he is creating so much confusion, it's giving Mafia a distraction so they have less suspicion. I'd have thought they'd be loving him, hence why I'm voting for him. Can you explain why you think they feel threatened, so i can see the other side better? 

Also didn't you just unvote Radish literally a few minutes ago? :P 

Have you really not been reading it that much? Hat was talking about last night before anyone knew that Radish was in fact a being of light and not darkness. Why the hell are you trying to defend Mafia by saying they have no reason to be threatened by Radish?

No, hat was talking about mafia still being threatened. Hence why he said mafia is still likely to kill radish.

theprof00 said:
Except you didn't tell us it only works on shadowspawn.
And there is always the chance you were recruited.
And we already have two roles like that. The shadow tracker who would confirm players as shadow users, and someone else, whose name escapes me, can spot humans.
You are unnecessary, and a liability because you cannot stop lying.

You are thinking of hat's made up claim.

Now cool out on all of your theories. Until we have any actual evidence, all you're doing is pushing lynches for awful reasons. At least you've acknowledged that though.

theprof00 said:
The thing is, I've thought about some things, and decided that I'm not against him poisoning me so long as he helps get rid of the other shadows.

In the game of thrones round, rol and I were third party whose goal it was to kill the 4 kings. 1 king was mafia, 3 were town.
I do not mind dying if it helps lynch a scum.

No, no, no. We do not help radish achieve his goal. Had he not been a fool(gotten attention and then eventually claiming SK) and all of mafia was eliminated with the game not ending, THEN maybe we trust it to be like my GoT win condition, and help radish get a win also. Even if we do trust the win condition, and that the game isn't simply over if radish meets it, there's no telling how many townies still have to die for him to satisfy it.

But from your standpoint, lynching nen is the wrong choice anyway. radish can kill him for us, whereas nobody else has claimed "shadowspawn" to my recollection.

Are you radish's partner?

hatmoza said:
*Loose

Scumspects please, Radish. As an SK, your opinion and thoughts are still valuable to us to find scum.

Asking radish for scumspects not once but twice!? hat confirmed scum.

Around the Network

Smeags said:

Also, going back and looking at everything thats transpired , I admit I was too hasty at first to vote for Linkz. I shall buy you a mug of Stefl's famous Shadow-Mead as an apology.

Unvote: Linkz

I will take your mug, but I have no interest in your apology, scum.

DarkThanatos said:

Woah. What the hell happened. I was gone for 20 hours... 

I have a few questions, as my skim reading of what I missed left me with several questions I dont understand. 

Yes, you missed my opportunity to face an accuser: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4798396

L-8 L-7 L-6 L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynch

Linkz

Radish thanatos FF yoshiya prof          
Smeags linkz                
Yoshiya trucks                
Mantle carl                
Carl mantle                
Nen radish                

Spurge: Linkz,
Radish: Linkz, Yoshiya, Nen,
HappyD: Linkz,
Smeags: Linkz,
Thanatos: Radish,
Mantle: Linkz, Carl,
Prof: Radish, Radish,
Hatz: Linkz, Radish,
FF: Radish,
Linkz: Smeags,
Yoshiya: Radish, Radish,
Trucks: Radish, Yoshiya,
Carl: Mantle,

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Much appreciated, though with 15 players left a column should be removed to reflect only 8 votes needed for majority.

Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:
Except you didn't tell us it only works on shadowspawn.
And there is always the chance you were recruited.
And we already have two roles like that. The shadow tracker who would confirm players as shadow users, and someone else, whose name escapes me, can spot humans.
You are unnecessary, and a liability because you cannot stop lying.

You are thinking of hat's made up claim.

Now cool out on all of your theories. Until we have any actual evidence, all you're doing is pushing lynches for awful reasons. At least you've acknowledged that though.

theprof00 said:
The thing is, I've thought about some things, and decided that I'm not against him poisoning me so long as he helps get rid of the other shadows.

In the game of thrones round, rol and I were third party whose goal it was to kill the 4 kings. 1 king was mafia, 3 were town.
I do not mind dying if it helps lynch a scum.

No, no, no. We do not help radish achieve his goal. Had he not been a fool(gotten attention and then eventually claiming SK) and all of mafia was eliminated with the game not ending, THEN maybe we trust it to be like my GoT win condition, and help radish get a win also. Even if we do trust the win condition, and that the game isn't simply over if radish meets it, there's no telling how many townies still have to die for him to satisfy it.

But from your standpoint, lynching nen is the wrong choice anyway. radish can kill him for us, whereas nobody else has claimed "shadowspawn" to my recollection.

Are you radish's partner?

Is that what his name is?

Sure, I'll cool out. Maybe you syhould drop by sometime though. It's been me in a room with 4 scum all friggin day.

It's just my natural tendency. I don't believe skill is demonstrated through the measured difference in score, but by the immeasurable difference. It is much more elegant to win by .000001 , than to win by a million. I've always been like this.

No, I'm not radishes partner, though that's a very nice compliment. Notice that Radish leaves for a while after I ask that question. I do believe he has a partner, regardless of what he's saying.