By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Well radish that would be a monumental task for one person to kill 5 players, shadowspawn and shadowlings.
Thankfully this means hat and nen are not in your team.

So, i am willing to believe that you only have to kill at most, two more shadowspawn in addition to zero.
Since i am a shafowling, not a shadowspawn, i would think you dont have to kill the lings.
Also, since the role so closely resembles my role from game of thrones, i would also imagine that there is at least one shadowspawn mafia.
so how about we lynch nen, then?
Then you only have one shadowspawn left to kill.

Around the Network

No that would be too complex carl.

I'm happy to go along with this- I don't understand why you'd want to bring me closer to my win condition, but I can't complain.

Unvote: Yoshiya
Vote: Nen

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Trunks wants to lunch Yoshiya
Mantle wants to lunch Carl
Prof has a hard on for nen

I personally want to lynch that lizard F-F.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Because i dont mind you winning when we have the same goal.

Around the Network

Classic Radish. Maybe we should just lynch you after all.

I personally don't think nen is scum.
Translation for prof: ZOMG I can't let my scum buddy nen die!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I wouldnt call postong a page of his bad reads and misjudgements having a hard on.
its called doing my job.

Dont pretend like you didnt say that a hundred times in the game of thrones game.
Youre not really so good that that kind of play is beneath you., because youve persoanlly done it.

lol I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it, you're just too dense to admit you have the hots for him.

Must you waste my time with your indermining grannie comments