By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

radishhead said:
Prof, you're a fool - just this round, mind; I appreciate you're a good player in general - but I understand that it's only when I flip normal SK with no mafia ties that you'll finally realise this

I want to know how you plan on winning this game then.

Around the Network

I know that I can't win; I'm an outed SK who has an unknown win-objective. Obviously I want to live as long as possible, but I just want to help the town while I'm still alive

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
I know that I can't win; I'm an outed SK who has an unknown win-objective. Obviously I want to live as long as possible, but I just want to help the town while I'm still alive

If you are going to lose this game anyway, why do you want to try and make the town win when you can't even target mafia?

And you will probably die during the night if you are not lynched now. So why such passion for helping the town?

nen-suer said:

Spare me of the asshole routine.

It a waste talking sense into you.

If I remember correctly, you're the asshole here. Stop projecting.

I'm just talking shit to a bully who has been against me from day 1.

You said I am your suspect from how I reacted to the happy and mantle situations. Not a shred of insight into why you thought that, just suspicion.
Then you say this:"Zero was my first & only suspect tonight (without using the flavour) but his interpretations &  thought process is making me think", without including me, even though a few posts ago, you were like, 'sure, i'd hammer prof'.
Then suddenly, I'm back in "Yeah i wont mind lynching Mantle, prof or Mario after all."

Then you insult me saying "Proff skipping posts and not grasping the obvious ...be it
Hat's vs Mantle and corrupt humans
or me & Zero and the shadowspwans.
just really reinforce my suspicion of him"

Of which mantle is surely town, and zero flipped town. So yeah, so much for that.

Then Radish claimed vigilante, and you said

"Unvote....

Radish people"

Then you put me on a suspect list for voting Radish (even though he's now a confirmed SK). SO much for that accusation.

Then you say "he's a vig SURE HE CAN MISFIRE, but that's always a risk"

Then, can you say hypocrite much?
"I also find funny how prof switch from driving the radish lynch train to asking him for requests lol.
That's just shameless be it town or scum.
Really radish i kinda feel you owe me your life here so be kind and allow me to ask you to shot prof first."

Now, you're the one asking for requests.

"Ok prof now your trying to hard "

Then "

lol, i thought this was part of your role discription at first and was (buy shadow magic from the store?!) lolz

Also this starting to be a role fishing exhibition. You didnt need to answer prof here."

even though he's on the chopping block to be lynched, you don't care to hear what he is.

Then, suddenly yoshi is in your suspect list
"Mantle, prof, spurg or yoshi. Are the only one i'm ready to vote for tonight."

Wow, yoshi, I really feel bad for you. You're a better player than both hat and nen.

Then you vote spurge, who is a guaranteed townie

Then you take pride in stopping my radish lynch WHO IS A CONFIRMED SERIAL KILLER, say that I myself started the zero lynch train (which was wrong), and take credit for a mantle lynch train for someone who is likely a townie.

Then you vote me, which I know for a fact is also a poor vote

THen you say that hat claiming corrupt human PROVES that he's town.

Then you openly mock me
"lol, prof is really hating me because of that last round.
I knew he'll hold a grudge, but this is just too funny xD"

You then act all buddy buddy with radish, then turn on him when he says he might kill you

Then you"

HoS: yoshiya, Carl, Tabaha and Proff" 3 players of which you LITERALLY HAVE NOT MENTIONED IN A SINGLE POST 

Then "Hat is like the prof. In a situation like this he'll blame the dead guy for playing "horribly" ROFL." Gee thanks.

Then "and it made sense imo (now i'm thinking maybe prof is that dude....dan dan daaaaa)." And now we know there is no second serial killer, and that radish made it up.

Then "spurgeonryan said:

I do not think nen would have pushed me to vote if he was scum.
nen-suer said: See when someone like prof dont notice thing as simple as this you know he is scum.
And now grouping me with Linkz & suggesting i should be lynched before him is lol worthy.
I'd really like him to start a lynch train on me to blow it sky high. Want me dead ? Better pay me a personal visit :)"

Using someone who accused linkz of being Radish's killer by doc'ing radish. Great idea there.

Then yoshi claims vanilla human, and you say that all mafia are humans so you don't trust vanilla human claims, Eh, mr, vanilla shadowspawn?

Then you suggest we not talk at midnight next phase

Just wow, nen.

mantlepiecek said:
prof, and this is just because I am sure you are either town or SK, though I think you are town. And for a lot of reasons;

I will agree with lynching radish. If I get killed and we lose the game the responsibility is yours.

My scum list is carl, linkz, ff, darkthanatos, noctis nox and yoshiya.

The fact that Noctis with his limited contribution to the game has not yet been approached by scum for a mislynch is a big exclamation.

Noctis was the only person yet to visit the thread after lynch when stefl came in to ask for night actions.

Around the Network
radishhead said:

This is one hundred percent bullshit.

Stefl wouldn't just come in to say 'oh by the way I forgot to tell you your objective', and then not tell you.

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
prof, and this is just because I am sure you are either town or SK, though I think you are town. And for a lot of reasons;

I will agree with lynching radish. If I get killed and we lose the game the responsibility is yours.

My scum list is carl, linkz, ff, darkthanatos, noctis nox and yoshiya.

The fact that Noctis with his limited contribution to the game has not yet been approached by scum for a mislynch is a big exclamation.

Noctis was the only person yet to visit the thread after lynch when stefl came in to ask for night actions.

That doesn't say much.

theprof00 said:
radishhead said:

Stefl wouldn't just come in to say 'oh by the way I forgot to tell you your objective', and then not tell you.

He's literally just told me now, and  it's really annoying because it was quite an easy objective; just "kill all shadowspawn"

I might as well die now, since that objective isn't going to happen. At least that proves that I wasn't aligned with town or mafia - just against shadowspawn

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
theprof00 said:
radishhead said:

He's literally just told me now, and  it's really annoying because it was quite an easy objective; just "kill all shadowspawn"

I might as well die now, since that objective isn't going to happen. At least that proves that I wasn't aligned with town or mafia - just against shadowspawn

And how were you supposed to know who is shadowspawn?

radishhead said:
theprof00 said:
radishhead said:

Stefl, who hasn't been on for an hour, JUST told you this, even though half an hour ago, I said you don't know your win condition, and you agreed.