By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Around the Network

damn, I was pretty sure we lynched Zero. Guess I was wrong.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

someone watch me tonight.

theprof00 said:
someone watch me tonight.

Yoshi, nen and I are gonna get you!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Who else is going to get me on top of you three? Carl? Thanatos? tabaha?

Around the Network
radishhead said:
nen-suer said:
radishhead said:
By the way, extreme HoS on everyone that's claimed "corrupted human"

I said it before and i'll say it again. All humans are mafia with the corrupted human being thier safe claim.

And we probably have only 2-3 corrupted humans out there.

I'm very willing to lynch a corrupted human to see if that's the case

Because you're a serial killer

Speaking of which, if radish can only kill shadowspawn I think it's pretty likely there's another SK that only kills non-shadowspawn.  So in a way radish does have a rival whether he knows it or not (if I'm right). 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Prof- so many suspicions, yet you're killing me now?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

you have a kill that can target my race. So yes. you need to go.

There is also no reason you shouldn't have known that you only target spawn. Simply no reason.
You are hiding information.

I don't understand why you can't trust me not to use my role any longer

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~