By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Carl2291 said:
Firstly, I dont see what my reply to Smeags has anything to do with anything? He said the shadows belong to him and then quoted a crime lord. It sounds like he's revealing himself to be Godlike. Its why Ive suspected him to be Godlike all through the game.

Im actually glad you brought that up though, because I now have more proof that you're not pro-Town after re-reading around that.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4787682

Smeags is saying what I said could look bad, because its a quote that links to the LORD OF LIGHT in Game of Thrones. Hes agaisnt it. Hes saying flat out that he's DARK and you think he's claiming Mafia. Im 99.9% positive (especially now) that Town = Dark, yet multiple times in Day 1 you seemed to think the opposite.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4787922

Theres another bit of evidence against you. "First of all, I believe the bearers of light are actually townies and the bearers of shadow or darkness are mafia."

Why would you think that, mantle? Youve claimed corrupted Human also, havent you? Correct me if Im wrong.

Now that were all pretty confident that Light = Scum and Dark = Town... If you are indeed Town, you MUST have known that "The bearers of shadow or darkness" were Town. You simply must.

I noticed too, that you also refused to claim pro-Town for any possible lie detector.

I think youre anti-Town. I think youve wanted me gone ever since I mentioned the possibility of a cult-like 3rd party. Your lack of knowlege on Light/Dark to Scum/Town early on, just highlights everything. Youre detrimental to Town and you have my vote.

Vote mantle

Not to mention he initially claimed human only and only adjusted his claim after heat was put on him.

hmm why can't I get over that. 

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Who has claimed corrupted-human so far?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Oh and thanks for saying thats a good start because in that sentence i accused you of scum logic, ie knowing too much.

Oh hi radish.
I talked to you yesterday. I said your only chance of winning was to be upfront and have a town spiritual victory.
you have lied at every point and turn and given mafia the chance to call me an sk.
You are done with this game.
unvote
vote radish

Just in case i have my vote elsewhere.

I take offense of being accused of asking derp questions when it's someone who honestly thinks I'm a deflector cross busdriver.

And the game has moved beyond your baseless theories prof, in case you didn't notice.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Also, we now know one of two things.
Either
A) Radish was targeted and protected by the nurse
B) Radish was recruited
C) someone else was targeted by the killer was blocked.
D) mafia refrained from killing anyone for whatever reason

Those are really the only possible scenarios, in my opinion.
I would say D is really only something I would do as mafia. Everyone is too chicken to not kill, but it's a good tool in many situations.
C is also possible, though Radish SHOULD be their number 1 target, so it's more unlikely.
B is very possible. Oftentimes mafia have to forgo their kill in order to recruit.
An example would be vampire http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Vampire

Therefore, I'm going to go slightly out on a limb and say hat is godfather, nen is deathproof, they targeted radish and he was protected.
The alternative is that they bussed Radish and recruited him so that he wouldn't be killed by the 'lightbringer'.
Or, they recruited him and simply bussed someone else?

theprof00 said:
Oh hi radish.
I talked to you yesterday. I said your only chance of winning was to be upfront and have a town spiritual victory.
you have lied at every point and turn and given mafia the chance to call me an sk.
You are done with this game.
unvote
vote radish

Just in case i have my vote elsewhere.

The mafia know I'm the SK, so I don't see what your problem is. I haven't even lied to the town since I claimed SK; this is a wasted lynch.

Did you read the plan that I made? I can still effectively be a cop - all we need to do is lynch one of the "corrupted town" to prove it. 

Assuming that I'm lynched today, please do that tomorrow - I still want town to win

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Except you didn't tell us it only works on shadowspawn.
And there is always the chance you were recruited.
And we already have two roles like that. The shadow tracker who would confirm players as shadow users, and someone else, whose name escapes me, can spot humans.
You are unnecessary, and a liability because you cannot stop lying.

I didn't know that it only worked on shadowspawn until stefl said my kill failed, and to read my role description more carefully. I stand by the fact that this is a wasted lynch - you know that I'm a SK, so why wouldn't you try killing someone that could give you some information?

Watch me on YouTube!

Vote: Radish

this is my first Radish vote in years. At least I'm not ignoring you anymore :)

Seriously though. You think corrupt humans are scum which is absurd. In which you then claim you can't kill them... but you want to help by killing scum for us. Tell me what I'm missing here.