By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

mantlepiecek said:
And dark thanatos, another claimed corrupted human I am highly suspicious of.

Care to elaborate?  Because right now, I think DT is a townie.

Around the Network

By the way, extreme HoS on everyone that's claimed "corrupted human" - not only am I a SK that can only kill the "good guys", as it stands I'm also only able to kill some of them (the shadowspawn) - that makes no sense, and suggests that they might be mafia after all.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
Yoshiya is due to die, but the kill failed because it only works on Shadowspawn apparently. I still think he's mafia though.

For the record, I made everything about "clouding into darkness" up, I'm actually Luchia, and I cause people to fade into light. I want the town to win this, so I'll help out where I can. If I can only kill shadowspawn then my night action is a bit pointless if I want to help the town, however.

Well thanks for coming out and saying who you killed, must say I wasn't expecting it to be me haha

Unvote: Radish

Not sure why I can't be killed though O.o Maybe because corrupt humans used to be beings of light we can't destroyed by it?

Linkzmax said:
Smeags said:
Linkzmax said:
Oh, so it wasn't you agreeing with him. You decided to go against what he said, since he "does a great job of scum hunting" and all?

Like I said, I find his views interesting. I take them and use them how I like. Sorry if you don't appreciate his artistry (Hatmoza gags here ).

I found that this post and this post were consistent in how I was percieving things as well. That, coupled with Spurge's claim (which for now, while not concrete... is still valuable) and then your hostility towards anyone who votes against you, I figured it was a good time as any to vote for you.

Once again. I have no interest in your trust. I'm figuring out who's just bad and who's the scum on my lynch. You happen to be the latter.

No. My "hostility" towards those voting against me was nonexistant at the time of your vote.

Vote: Smeags

Sorry, there's no reasoning in that first post. Just a list of names. I'd be curious how you went from http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4793626 suspecting Trucks and Carl to mirroring prof, even though you don't simply do that, but it's worthless coming from you. And again the second link is from after your vote.

Oh and, Spurge's claim has no value regarding my alignment.

It's funny how much you flail when not feeling any pressure though.

Smeags hasn't exactly been giving me town-tells up until now apart from a big one that, in my mind, makes up for the rest of his play. He was very confident to play around with the theme very early in the game (his roleplaying posts).

To me that's something scum wouldn't do because especially in a theme as vaguely defined as this one. I've experienced it many times, when scum, there's a huge risk in playing around with the theme because you have to figure out what townies should know so one wrong assumption and you're exposed.

Signature goes here!

radishhead said:
By the way, extreme HoS on everyone that's claimed "corrupted human" - not only am I a SK that can only kill the "good guys", as it stands I'm also only able to kill some of them (the shadowspawn) - that makes no sense, and suggests that they might be mafia after all.

How are you supposed to win if you can't take out scum?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Yoshiya said:
radishhead said:
Yoshiya is due to die, but the kill failed because it only works on Shadowspawn apparently. I still think he's mafia though.

For the record, I made everything about "clouding into darkness" up, I'm actually Luchia, and I cause people to fade into light. I want the town to win this, so I'll help out where I can. If I can only kill shadowspawn then my night action is a bit pointless if I want to help the town, however.

Well thanks for coming out and saying who you killed, must say I wasn't expecting it to be me haha

Unvote: Radish

Not sure why I can't be killed though O.o Maybe because corrupt humans used to be beings of light we can't destroyed by it?

Although that makes sense, I don't understand why the serial killer - already a tough role - would be given a delayed kill...that only kills town...kills some of the town...

Feels like this scene from the Simpsons

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Oh and I just realized, you're useless to us if you can't kill scum.

Vote: radish

Signature goes here!

Isn't it better trying to lynch a scum and assuming that the mafia will kill me eventually? I'm just not going to kill anyone

Watch me on YouTube!

Yes, radish will definitely give town some space when it comes to nightkills.

radishhead said:
Isn't it better trying to lynch a scum and assuming that the mafia will kill me eventually? I'm just not going to kill anyone

Why would they kill you if you're no threat to them?

Signature goes here!