By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Stefl1504 said:
hatmoza said:
that mod kill was absolutely disgusting, Stefl. As a host, it's your job to moderate the game from any attempts on the basic rules and provide a fun playing environment regardless of opinions, not ban everyone that those who disagree with you. That's absolutely ridiculous.and unheard of from a mod.

You honestly don't deserve to host with this kind of behavior. Insults are thrown all the time in mafia, disagreements happen. Just because you are in position of power doesn't mean you can take actions in your hands like that.

In my opinion, your broke a rule greater than any player could possible break and shattered the sacred relationship and trust between players and hosts.

He asked for a replacement himself, so it is not only the insults and I said that I won't search for a replacement again.

But this is after game talk.

inexcusable. Carry on with your hosting and don't talk to me unless it's a reply to my results oh fair one.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

You weren't told from the get go that the results would only be human or no result/non human? Sorry I have trouble believing a role that is completely useless.

Linkzmax said:
You weren't told from the get go that the results would only be human or no result/non human? Sorry I have trouble believing a role that is completely useless.

It is pretty useless relative to our understanding of humans day 1, very powerful with our refined understanding of Human= Corrupt because there is only one type of human.

I believe that Carl, Happy, Mantle are town. Including me that is 4 confirmed town since I don't believe any of them lied.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
EBWOP
To elaborate on first paragraph: Prof and carl being my top two suspects at the end of day 1.

See, you'd have scanned prof and assumedly gotten no result/non human. And it would have meant absolutely nothing.

Yeah, you're like an extremely weak lie detector. Except we already thought town could be in each category,(possibly not godlike, but Mario has proved that too) so there was never any reason to lie about category. Sure, if a normal human exists he'd have to claim corrupt human, but you wouldn't be able to discern that.

And anyone else that claimed human day 1.
I will grill all future claimers by the way.

Around the Network

So you think scum exist only within shadowspawn and godlike?

Linkzmax said:

I'm starting to think so, yeah. Unless we do have plain humans which I'm starting to think doesn't exist.

Linkzmax said:

but not shadowlings, teeheehee

Radish -SK

hatmoza -town
mantle-town
carl -town
happy -town
*I'm pretty sure ther's someone else please remind me someone

Mafia Scum are within
Linkz
Trucks
Tabaha
nen
Smeags
Prof
F-F
Dark
Noctis

It's a big list, I know, but I believe crossing it with what info we got, can limit our pool and have a better success ratio at lynching scum.

Again, those who claimed human, please come forward. I'm positive there was one more person, maybe even two. That will be damning evidence that all humans are corrupt since that would be an even distribution of humans among other species.

lolflavor but.... Shadowspawn entering the Realm of Darkness to spread light and end the night. Godlike maybe, but then we're talking like 7+ godlike. Plus that would allow us to flavor hunt.