By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

You said explaining it would help radish.
I can think of rolecop and recruiter that would satisfy you knowing radish is recruitable. The former does not help radish, the latter means you're a likely scum.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
You said explaining it would help radish.
I can think of rolecop and recruiter that would satisfy you knowing radish is recruitable. The former does not help radish, the latter means you're a likely scum.

Finally starting to think.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I was going to say you were killed because you claimed power. "Also forget the theory of prof being SK. He claimed a name cop. I thought we had a name cop. We actually have a role cop so his claim makes sense." - hat
But then you're right: "Regular killing baalz since he can pick us off if he's SK. Who was here last game? Nen was an arsonist a targeted FOUR mafia players. I'm kind paranoid from that." - hat

I'd say there's a big difference between you/baalz/nen and radish, but I'll cede the point that hat is no master strategist.

Unvote Linkz

Frikkin smeags and he sudden appearances just to vote... I swear I'm becoming more and more paranoid of him 'n F-F hiding in the shadows.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Linkzmax said:
I was going to say you were killed because you claimed power. "Also forget the theory of prof being SK. He claimed a name cop. I thought we had a name cop. We actually have a role cop so his claim makes sense." - hat
But then you're right: "Regular killing baalz since he can pick us off if he's SK. Who was here last game? Nen was an arsonist a targeted FOUR mafia players. I'm kind paranoid from that." - hat

I'd say there's a big difference between you/baalz/nen and radish, but I'll cede the point that hat is no master strategist.

Especially not when I'm town.

Around the Network

Have it your way. Assume there's no recruitment. What is radish's best chance of winning?
Now assume there is recruitment. If he retains his kill, mafia controls 2 kills a night. If he doesn't, we'd still be taking out a member of the mafia.(albeit essentially vanilla now)

hat, why did you scan Carl?

Linkzmax said:
hat, why did you scan Carl?

Cause I figured if anyone was going to lie about being human, it would have been a late claimer. Add to that I was already suspicious of him. And lastly it would be a quick transition to get on prof's ass if carl gave me pro town results.

Sadly though, the only results I get are human or no result/non human. So I can't even be sure of people I scan. Though this highly suggest that all humans are corrupt humans and there is no variation as initially thought. Which would explain why all the human claims day one were corrupt.

hatmoza said:
that mod kill was absolutely disgusting, Stefl. As a host, it's your job to moderate the game from any attempts on the basic rules and provide a fun playing environment regardless of opinions, not ban everyone that those who disagree with you. That's absolutely ridiculous.and unheard of from a mod.

You honestly don't deserve to host with this kind of behavior. Insults are thrown all the time in mafia, disagreements happen. Just because you are in position of power doesn't mean you can take actions in your hands like that.

In my opinion, your broke a rule greater than any player could possible break and shattered the sacred relationship and trust between players and hosts.

He asked for a replacement himself, so it is not only the insults and I said that I won't search for a replacement again.

But this is after game talk.

EBWOP
To elaborate on first paragraph: Prof and carl being my top two suspects at the end of day 1.