By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Linkzmax said:
Anyway, now we know what we already knew, which is radish is most likely not mafia. loltheory: spurge faked being a nurse and mafia held their kill to let radish coast.

prof, why are we trying to leash the SK?

Please reassure me, when you say radish is most likely not Mafia, I hope you're not suggesting he's most likely town?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Smeags said:
Linkzmax said:

No explanation whatsoever, eh?

Based on what I've heard from Prof (I trust this fellow. Even when he's anti-town he still does a great job of scum hunting haha) and Spurge (although he is obviously less credible due to his outbursts), I felt comfortable voting for you (obviously not hammering you, but confident to get things moving). Your reaction definitely didn't make me waver in my decision.

It's ludicrous how much of a trainwreck of bad/scumminess the attempt at my lynch has been. Scum is definitely overeager to get rid of me.

I never understood this response when someone was pressured by votes. It's just a "woe is me, everyone who doesn't like me is scum!" post that doesn't do anything to help your situation or even the town's situation. While I'm definitely not 100% sure that you're a light-bringer, you're on my shortlist of people I don't trust at all. If a greater threat arrises on this night, or if you prove yourself useful to the darkness... I will release you from my gaze.

What you heard from prof eh? Let's see what were his posts concerning me about prior to your vote...

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4796919 "Anyway, I'll also point you to the post I made earlier before you started posting that I was lessening my suspicion on you. I realized while I was posting that the parts about you weren't really very solid."

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4796409 "Thats fine linkz. You were more a kneejerk reaction. You are pretty consistent id say" in reply to http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4796368

So you must be referring to said kneejerk reaction?

Spurge had nothing, because there's nothing to have. I think he considers me a rival and wants to "beat" me by getting me lynched as scum, but the trouble is I am also town so he pulls something crazy and gets lynched/modkilled instead.

You'd be right if all I did was whine about the lynch. Except I showed how it was such by examining every vote and even those suspicious of me without voting, and save mantle, who has a justifiable yet wrong opinion, you all have godawful reasoning.

Yes Trucks, I believe the phrase "leash the SK" indicates that I firmly believe he's not town. My point was that as soon as he claimed vig, he would have had to carry out the kill every night as mafia. Add on the fact that there was a lot of dislike for mafia only being able to kill by poison(until the poisoner died) in round 28, and I think it was already very likely he's not mafia. Him being protected by spurge without any kills does suggest that mafia tried to take him out, as prof said.

I'm not sure myself yet, happy. Better to see if there's anything else that needs to be said.
A good thing now would be to look at mario and zero and spurge's interactions with others and see if you can dig anything up that hasn't been said yet. Post flip, that's the normal order of things. Look at the dead interactions, votes, vot-ees.

Also, we now know one of two things.
Either
A) Radish was targeted and protected by the nurse
B) Radish was recruited
C) someone else was targeted by the killer was blocked.
D) mafia refrained from killing anyone for whatever reason

Those are really the only possible scenarios, in my opinion.
I would say D is really only something I would do as mafia. Everyone is too chicken to not kill, but it's a good tool in many situations.
C is also possible, though Radish SHOULD be their number 1 target, so it's more unlikely.
B is very possible. Oftentimes mafia have to forgo their kill in order to recruit.
An example would be vampire http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Vampire

and...shit the mikeburnsfire various roles page is down.
There was another one called like agent, or secret mafia, and the mafia didn't know who he was but could recruit him upon forgoing a kill.

The other thing is that if there is a busdriver, then spurge would have NOT hit radish, since if they wanted to kill radish, they would have bussed him. Both hat and nen swear up and down that a busdriver is me being insane, so I'm going to take it from people who would know better :D. This would mean that the simpler explanation of hat playing to be scanned is a godfather role, and maybe nen is just unkillable. Actually makes quite a bit of sense.

Therefore, I'm going to go slightly out on a limb and say hat is godfather, nen is deathproof, they targeted radish and he was protected.
The alternative is that they bussed Radish and recruited him so that he wouldn't be killed by the 'lightbringer'.
Or, they recruited him and simply bussed someone else?

I'm going with the first scenario. They targeted radish, were blocked thinking nobody would protect radish, hat is a godfather, nen is nightkill proof, and there is no busdriver. This is also supported by the fact that both nen and hat are looking at Radish for a lynch today. Other people who were considering it may also be suspects.

(other than that happy, go nuts :D )

Also, this is why we're leashing the SK, and why we are not trusting those who want to lynch him.

Around the Network

Vote : Linkzmax

I still think you are scum linkz. If you are town you have made even worse mistakes than zero did when you take into account that this is his first game.

I learn from my mistakes, and I remember distinctly that people who don't listen to me are scum. So yes, lynch trigger happy linkz, you are scum.

Also there was no reason to modkill spurge. (to stefl)

Anyways, this is my scum list from what I've been observing :

Carl

Linkz

FF

Tabaha (Least suspicious of him)

DarkThanatos (I also probably know his role)

Also it does not throw suspicion on linkz.
Hat and nen mentioning radish for lynch really has nothing to do with whether linkz is a townie or not, because radish is the bigger target regardless of linkz.
I would think that it would be unwise to go after someone they just failed to kill, but they had no idea someone would be able to protect radish, and therefore no way of anyone finding out that they tried to kill radish. Even so, it would just be weird to protect an sk. Also, this is game of thrones scum, so making poor choices is not outside their playbook.

prof, I don't think you've thought through leashing radish. Then again, radish likely has no idea what he has to do to win either.

Linkzmax said:
prof, I don't think you've thought through leashing radish. Then again, radish likely has no idea what he has to do to win either.

Scum just wasted a kill trying to kill an SK. Why the hell would we lynch him and do the job for them, linkz. You're not making sense. At least, not in my opinion.

The ONLY thing I'm considering is that he's recruited. He has to be killed at some point, but I don't think now is the time.