spurge- noc, radish, timelimit, linkz
linkz- zero, radish, zero
ff- no lynch, timelimit
happyD- kantor, mantle, linkz, radish
DT- mantle, timelimit, radish, mario
mantle- dt, nen, spurge, carl
kantor (tabby)- no lynch, timelimit, zero
trucks- mario, no lynch
prof- happy, mantle,radish, zero, nen, no lynch, mario, no lynch (haha looks like hat was right, I WAS all over the place!!)
Mario- mantle, linkz, radish, zero, no lynch, zero
zero- mario, mantle, prof, hatz, mario
hat- mantle, zero
radish- no lynch, zero, no lynch, mario, zero, timelimit, the dreaded unvote
yoshi- radish, zero
carl- radish, the dreaded mario
smeags- timelimit, mario

Around the Network

I'm trying to make sense of radish's decision of not revealing his kill target and I'm not liking it one bit.

If the targetted player is town, that player knowing there's a death counter over his head will be able to share information, he otherwise would have taken to the grave with him. Sure, if the targetted player is scum, he'll be able to bullshit us all day but that's a minor inconvenience since we'll know he was lying from his flip.

Signature goes here!

Linkzmax said:
I did 13-15, but I see you did that already. Yeah I'm going to tabulate them the way I like.

When mario voted zero they weren't even'd up. That put zero 2 votes ahead of mario. Had mario stayed on no lynch, he and NL would have tied. Then according to Stefl, mario's vote wouldn't count, so mario alone would have been lynched. Anyway, spilt milk.

That would actually mean that zero was 1 vote ahead, and mario and no lynch tied.

TruckOSaurus said:
I'm trying to make sense of radish's decision of not revealing his kill target and I'm not liking it one bit.

If the targetted player is town, that player knowing there's a death counter over his head will be able to share information, he otherwise would have taken to the grave with him. Sure, if the targetted player is scum, he'll be able to bullshit us all day but that's a minor inconvenience since we'll know he was lying from his flip.

very very good point.

spill it radish

(also, this would imply that nobody was notified of being poisoned)

Day 1 Vote trains:
prof: nen, (nen), zero, (zero), nen, (nen)
pezus: Noc, (Noc)
Noc: spurge, (spurge)
zero: Linkz, (Linkz), radish, (radish), hat, yoshi, radish, prof, (prof), Mario, (Mario), Linkz, Mario, tabaha, (radish)
No Lynch: FF, Kantor, radish, (radish), radish, (radish), Trucks, prof, (prof), Noc, Mario, prof, (Mario)
Kantor: happy, (happy)
DT: mantle, (mantle)
mantle: DT, Mario, hat, happy, prof, (happy), zero, nen, (hat), (prof), (zero), (Mario), (DT), (nen)
Mario: Trucks, zero, (zero), radish, nen, (radish), (nen), DT, zero, (Trucks), prof, smeags, (prof), nen, Carl
happy: prof, (prof)
Linkz: happy, Mario, (happy), (Mario), spurge
radish: prof, happy, spurge, yoshi, Mario, Linkz, DT, Carl, (Carl), (happy), (prof), (Linkz), (yoshi), (Mario), (spurge), (DT)
nen: mantle, (mantle), prof, (prof)
hat: zero
spurge: nen, (nen), mantle, (mantle)
Carl: mantle

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Linkzmax said:
I did 13-15, but I see you did that already. Yeah I'm going to tabulate them the way I like.

When mario voted zero they weren't even'd up. That put zero 2 votes ahead of mario. Had mario stayed on no lynch, he and NL would have tied. Then according to Stefl, mario's vote wouldn't count, so mario alone would have been lynched. Anyway, spilt milk.

That would actually mean that zero was 1 vote ahead, and mario and no lynch tied.

At the time I asked Mario to get back on zero, zero had 4 votes, mario had 3, and NL had 6. His vote put them 2 ahead, not evened them up.

As we know, it ended with Mario and zero tied, with NL 1 vote behind. So if Mario's vote stayed on NL instead of switching to zero,(or even switched back as he had asked) then he alone would have been lynched.

Spurge is modkilled, I do not plan on getting insulted via PM. Also, you asked for something like this yourself, but I won't find a replacement this far into the game after I had a lot of trouble finding one day 1 already.

Also spurge, for future reference, every player is capable of stating one clear target, you instead, kept on whining that you couldn't target yourself.

Spurge was ???, ??? alligned

And we still dont know who you nursed you fucking retard.

Well at least hes confirmed town nurse, despite stefls attempt to hide it, by confirming that spurge wanted to target himself.

Stop. I hereby ban you for a game.
Post your pm and well make it 5.