By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Anyone getting suspicious of Spurge?

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

How horrible it must have been for you to discover that I enforced the rules. I'll accept blame for faulty flavor (unlike my first hosted game -- PM quoting is pure off limits bullshit), but I'm tired of this whining about me enforcing a completely reasonable time limit you were repeatedly notified of and never objected to nor made any pretense of preparing for.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Sorry about that rant, everyone else -- I know it has nothing to do with the game now in progress.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Dt that is incorrect.
Mafia have a very good reason to kill radish and the only reason he should be alive is because a kill was blocked or mafia thought that we would lynch radish instead. Radish is probably the biggest threat to mafia at the moment unless they have a blocker or a redirector.
Killing radish means we are not killing mafia, and killing mafia is more important right now.
taking away his kill may not even mean much because mafia should be blocking him at the very least, otherwise he should be dead.
Trust me, mafia goal here is to get us to lynch him over a mafia.
We know what he is, we dont know what they are. We could end up lynching a very powerful role. Hitting any mafia role will force them to restrategize, so i disagree.
We see what spurge says, then make a decision.

You are a nurse, who did you protect and why is linkz scum?

Around the Network

And why were you talking about percentages and how could you use a nurse against the rules?

spurgeonryan said:
Oh my God! I cannot spell it out for you because that would give it away. But Thanatos you are so far off I cannot even see where you went. It is day two and I am not saying anything definite right now. No idea why Mario and Zero thought they had to give so much away day one.

Radish is town and our best chance of killing scum if he is a vigilante. Lets face it guys. We have lost like 6 games in a row now. Radish wildy shooting into the night is probably our best bet. After today he should have a better idea of who to shoot at. Lets let the day begin and get everyone in here first.

I see you've learned from last time. You have no evidence against me, because there is none to have. I was not roleblocked as radish suggested you may have been hinting at, but that doesn't matter because I don't have a killing role, nor am I a part of a faction with a killing role. And my action last night could not have prevented a kill either.

theprof00 said:
Dt that is incorrect.
Mafia have a very good reason to kill radish and the only reason he should be alive is because a kill was blocked or mafia thought that we would lynch radish instead. Radish is probably the biggest threat to mafia at the moment unless they have a blocker or a redirector.
Killing radish means we are not killing mafia, and killing mafia is more important right now.
taking away his kill may not even mean much because mafia should be blocking him at the very least, otherwise he should be dead.
Trust me, mafia goal here is to get us to lynch him over a mafia.
We know what he is, we dont know what they are. We could end up lynching a very powerful role. Hitting any mafia role will force them to restrategize, so i disagree.
We see what spurge says, then make a decision.

wow, talk about 180s, not to mention clinging onto my balls. That's what I was preaching when you were all like 'let us hang Radish and dance naked over his body.'

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

It's ludicrous how much of a trainwreck of bad/scumminess the attempt at my lynch has been. Scum is definitely overeager to get rid of me.

Final-Fan said:
How horrible it must have been for you to discover that I enforced the rules. I'll accept blame for faulty flavor (unlike my first hosted game -- PM quoting is pure off limits bullshit), but I'm tired of this whining about me enforcing a completely reasonable time limit you were repeatedly notified of and never objected to nor made any pretense of preparing for.

You are a terrible host. The healing begins the moment you accept that.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson