By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

nen-suer said:
And radish delayed kill is indeed worrying. Surprised that he's alive!
I really regret not hammering him night one.

I think he is as good lynch option as Linkz because of an interesting event that happened
at midnight.

What is it?

Around the Network

@Spurge 

you said at midnight that you can't use your ability? You have this argument with stefl as your post suggest. Can you elaborate this one for me? 

@ radish

You said you targeted someone at midnight. Isn't unusual that your target didn't die? How can it be delayed though and why did you assume and seem very certain that your actions got delayed?

For the vets is their a role that can delay someone's action? Because the only role I could think of is a poisoner.

theprof00 said:
Last voter is 100% scum. no question.

Linkz and hat must be lynched.

Others, I'd say are tabaha, carl, nen, spurge

Mafia will try to trick you into lynching them out of an order, so for your benefit, lynch in this order:
Hat,nen,spurge,linkz,carl,tabaha, (it's just an order if you need one to follow one, my order just gets rid of all the loudmouth bad-at-games players first)

I am changing my list to reflect new ideas.

It was previously Hat, nen, spurge, linkz, carl, tabaha. I had removed tabaha, and I am removing spurge as well. Instead I will include yoshi and radish.

This is the order that I think the lynches should take place:

Please, all townies listen to my list:
After Linkz is dead,

lynch
yoshi, hat, nen, radish, carl, in THAT order.

This only needs to be abided IF I'm dead. Also, if evidence comes out that radish has been recruited or is killing blatant townies, move him up the list.

NoCtiS_NoX said:

@Spurge 

you said at midnight that you can't use your ability? You have this argument with stefl as your post suggest. Can you elaborate this one for me? 

@ radish

You said you targeted someone at midnight. Isn't unusual that your target didn't die? How can it be delayed though and why did you assume and seem very certain that your actions got delayed?

For the vets is their a role that can delay someone's action? Because the only role I could think of is a poisoner.

There is a role that delays other players roles but it's rare.

Anyway, noc, now that you're here, you don't need to question radish. We already know he's scum, and I've devised that he's definitely an SK. We are keeping him around to thin out the mafia numbers, but we need to be careful that he doesn't start following his own win strategy.

mantlepiecek said:
nen-suer said:

I think he is as good lynch option as Linkz because of an interesting event that happened
at midnight.

What is it?

Because radish is sk, not mafia, and because linkz is mafia, not sk, sillyboy.

Around the Network

Anyway, as far as linkz is concerned, I'm still not convinced that he's mafia. I'm leaning mafia through his actions, but his words have gone a long way in putting that conviction off.

Spurge I want you to reconsider claiming.
I believe, no, I Strongly believe that you are town, but I'm not sure that I trust your evidence. It's really easy to be wrong based on night actions if not every possibility is considered.

For example, there are times when mafia are able to recruit sk's, the variation is called psycho and psychiatrist. In fact, in my very first game, khuutra was the sk kratos who was recruited by mafia. In order to recruit they had to forgo a kill.
Another would be that mafia could have simply not fired.

I know I sound shady, but I just really want to make sure you know what you're doing. I think you have good instincts, but I also know you're capable of forgetting important details.

Like I said, just consider it, don't just do it. Think about your role, look it up on mafiascum, do everything in your power to prove to yourself that you simply cannot be wrong without claiming, but in the event that there is something you're unsure about, I will HOPE that you come here, though I do not expect it.

theprof00 said:
Anyway, as far as linkz is concerned, I'm still not convinced that he's mafia. I'm leaning mafia through his actions, but his words have gone a long way in putting that conviction off.

It's been the opposite for me.

His words and actions both, pretty much paint him as scum to me. Radish push, and then the ridiculously weak zero push.

This isn't the town linkz. His actions, his reasoning, everything points to him being scum.

nen-suer said:

at midnight.

I mean what happened at midnight is what I am asking prof.

He says it is an "interesting event". This is just like mario - "Hey guys I am a STRONG power role".

Hmmm?