By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

who are you talking to spurge, seriously. Keep your outbursts down, you're creeping me out.
As well as making me think you are doing this as an act.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
There isn't much point to push for people during the midnight phase.

I will be back during night 2 if I survive.

There is no pushing, this is really just a 'response' time kind of thing to the lynch.

spurgeonryan said:
No, Stefl said I was not allowed to use my role how I want it so I am causing a scene. He also threatened me in my PM.

@ Mantle

Good! I want some answers from you. Real ones, not ones you cooked up with your scum friends.

If you are so sure of me cooking up answers with my scum friends, then why are you even asking questions?

Are you saying that you used your power and stefl said it failed?

gotcha, thanks spurge.

Around the Network

also you are town, and hopefully not dead now.

theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
When did bus driver become a regular role for scum? I thought that after it's first use, most everyone agreed that it was an overpowered role for Mafia and that we shouldn't use it anymore but now we're acting like it's a common occurrence that we should always be wary of.

We've had 2 in the last 5 games, AND a redirector, and a mafia watcher.

I'm not saying it's guaranteed, but I'm looking at the evidence for solutions. Why the fuck would Hat go after zero? Zero, while being annoying to Hat by asking him to answer the question over and over, he didn't do a whole lot. Hat even says "I just wanted him gone". I told hat that zero claimed a powerful role of cop or doc against mario, in which both seemed to be one of cop and one of doc. Hat didn't care. Why would a town do this? Conversely, why would a mafia do it? Mafia has a very good reason, but surely hat would be found out, making it a very stupid move. But townies are willing to push it, so he must. And therein lies the problem. Why would Hat do something that would draw himself attention to such an extent as being copped? The answer is simple. (actually simpler than I thought) Godfather. (though i still think busdriver due to him saying "I do what I must to stay alive", only busdriver solves both puzzles.)

How do you do this?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

theprof00 said:
happydolphin said:
Town is busy talking while scum are consorting in the QT. I'm doubtful they actually can talk during the day.

First part I heartily agree. Second, not so much.

Obviously they can't talk in the day because there is no day! 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

@ hat: I suppose you mean I am not active enough. Well, I've been used to being able to catch up on the thread and post something in a short amount of time. So when I see 100-200-300 posts, I plow through a bunch of them and then oops, I have to go do something, and my check-in and commentary is several hours later than I originally meant it to be because I was catching up more than I thought. I'll work on that.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Obviously this was bad, and radish has found a new and fascinating way to ninja-hammer, but I think I'll save my commentary for when we know ALL the results. It would be embarrassing to go suspecting a dead guy.