By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Carl2291 said:
tabaha said:
Don't blame me, I was just following the bandwagon a bit. Well it looked like it was "consensus" to vote zero at that time

Thats not something great to admit to. You had no actual reason to vote him?

I had a bit. From all the posts I've read he looked somehow scummy. That or I was being influenced by the theories posted here. But answering our question, no, it wasn't based only on "joining the bandwagon".

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
I am instituting a quarantine around linkz, nen, spurge, tabaha, hatz.
Nobody talk to any of them.

Feel free to read their posts, but do not engage them. They are in the business of messing with your mind and getting you all upset.

I just wanted zero gone.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

radishhead said:
The votes were still moving around a lot when I unvoted- I assumed (badly, as always) that something would happen before the deadline. All I wanted was for Zero to not be lynched- I was happy for Mario to die, but not enough to place a vote; obviously, I should have done so. Anyway, this is old news- let's focus on the situation we're in.

I'm not willing to put complete trust into Prof, but I do agree with his statement that Linkz or Hat are probably decent starting points. Hat was too pushing of a Zero lynch though; I'm thinking that he can't be mafia because he'd know how bad that'd make him look(if that makes any sense?)- or maybe it's just reverse psychology.

You are horrible at following the game, you know that? I can remember several times in other games (don't hit me Carl) where you hammered someone unknowingly and once again this game you caused mayhem because you weren't attentive enough. To make matters worst, you brush it off saying "it's old news", at least say you'll pay attention next time!

Signature goes here!

Anyways back to business. I know many of you are gonna think I'm just saying this in hindsight but I was very confident mario was either the tracker or watcher.

How many of you have a unique ability to detect your species?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

tabaha said:
Don't blame me, I was just following the bandwagon a bit. Well it looked like it was "consensus" to vote zero at that time

Which is why I consider you to be scum right now.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
hatmoza said:

Good, and if you do get lynched and flip town, who do we lynch if we have no leads?

I want your voice to be heard. At least by me if you flip town.

See if you were scum, I don't believe you would be giving us lists so easily. Scum are reluctant to give lists for fear of unintentionally drawing lines between eachother. Now SK is a different story, and I honestly see no reason lynching you even if you were SK. This early in the game at least.

Your lynch would be a big mistake. We are making the real mafia team's job too easy for them.

If only others see it the way I do.

Well, just look at my most recent mafia list. I think I only listed 7 people so any of them would be fine, but I especially want people to go after Linkz > Trucks > Smeags > Zero > Carl > Nen > Thanatos.

I agree with scum finding it hard to make lists. Which is why I often ask people to make a list of people they are most suspicious of and why they are suspicious of them. Most often than not, the people who have crappy lists and can't say why they are suspicious of that said person are scum. However, I usually don't ask such a question on Day 1. That will be left toward the midpoint/ end of day 2 and beyond.

Yes, I generally agree with most of your points. Except when we are on opposite teams. :P

QFR

Also i dont know why i keep forgetting ti bring thos up, but those flips;
"Normal doctor" "shadow tracker"
Normal doctor distinction means we have a poison doctor. Radish is guaranteed scum. Secondly poison doc do not protect me, watcher feel free to watch me. My theory is that now that hat failed, the bussing is going to nen, who asked to be targeted. They will likely switch with me. The only question this brings up is why not linkz as the busrider.. im slightly lowering my suspicion of him.

Then the shadow tracker, so he only tracks shadow magic. Its likely the same story for the watcher, though we might have regular ones as well.

Do not listen or talk to hat, anyone. Already you can see him trying to disrupt the list i gave you.

TruckOSaurus said:
radishhead said:
The votes were still moving around a lot when I unvoted- I assumed (badly, as always) that something would happen before the deadline. All I wanted was for Zero to not be lynched- I was happy for Mario to die, but not enough to place a vote; obviously, I should have done so. Anyway, this is old news- let's focus on the situation we're in.

I'm not willing to put complete trust into Prof, but I do agree with his statement that Linkz or Hat are probably decent starting points. Hat was too pushing of a Zero lynch though; I'm thinking that he can't be mafia because he'd know how bad that'd make him look(if that makes any sense?)- or maybe it's just reverse psychology.

You are horrible at following the game, you know that? I can remember several times in other games (don't hit me Carl) where you hammered someone unknowingly and once again this game you caused mayhem because you weren't attentive enough. To make matters worst, you brush it off saying "it's old news", at least say you'll pay attention next time!

All I can say is that I'll try to pay attention

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Radish can you at least poison someone you think is mafia, please? I agree with prof that you are SK. But at least take out a scum for us before they take you out. From what I understand this is still transition and night action are not sent in completely yet.